JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/26/2004 2:58:29 AM

the legend of a life time

[url=http://www.legendaryfrog.com]the legend was born for comedy and other dumd stuff[/url] [Edited on 6/25/2004 6:59:31 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• wat? k den
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• check out the movie section when you click on main at the bottom
    Add more answer options

• well sry just wanted to spice things up but ket me know if i'm doing something wrong
    Add more answer options

• It works now. Why do you keep making links to the same site on different topics? It seems like borderline spamming.
    Add more answer options

• what are you talking about it should take you to www.legendaryfrog.com it did for me [Edited on 6/25/2004 7:01:34 PM]
    Add more answer options

• I clicked it, and it took me to an information site. You're probably right Surge.
    Add more answer options

• well it's your fault lol
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Surge I should never have told you how to post links.[/quote] heh
    Add more answer options

• I should never have told you how to post links.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.