JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/25/2004 10:54:43 PM

So you say you're a girl?

Prove it. So far I have confirmed Atsumi is actually female over mic chat. AIM me @ megabandnerd if you'd like a chance to prove your femitude.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Just look at my camel toe. How could you miss it?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• god this forum has gotten so -blam!-... i am only realizing (and rationalizing) that i am inlove with konoko... konoko... konoko... why aren't you REAL? NOOOOOO!!!1!!!1! oh yeah because of the purple hair and the fictional character stuff. my bad. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!1!!!1!!!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jharbst Does she have red hair too?[/quote] heh, only during the summer. Never as red as his, just natural red highlights.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Atsumi I wish my brother went to bungie.net. Obbi will you pretend to be my brother?[/quote] Sure. We're both blonde, and I'm about the right age to be your bro.
    Add more answer options

• Does she have red hair too?
    Add more answer options

• I'm they're evil step demon
    Add more answer options

• I wish my brother went to bungie.net. Obbi will you pretend to be my brother?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Atsumi Ah, are you to brotehr and sister? That's really cool.[/quote] They are.
    Add more answer options

• Ah, are you to brotehr and sister? That's really cool.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ObbiQuiet Ajentkay is female.[/quote] well of course, ajenteks can confirm it also (as to the fact that I live with him)
    Add more answer options

• I'm feminem don't know how to spell [Edited on 6/25/2004 3:34:34 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Ajentkay is female.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Xeroh I smelled it...Then i woke up at the hospital...[/quote] haha, but I'm being serious
    Add more answer options

• I smelled it...Then i woke up at the hospital...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ajenteks [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Master Shake Oh well...I guess now that your out of the closet we can be gross again.[/quote] I scratch myself and fart in front of girls all the time.[/quote] Yes, that is true. I've seen it.
    Add more answer options

• Good. As long as your happy, Im happy too. . :) *this means Im happy ^^^*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Master Shake is that why you're single ? [/quote] Possibly. I know it's why I'm happy though.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ajenteks [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Master Shake Oh well...I guess now that your out of the closet we can be gross again.[/quote] I scratch myself and fart in front of girls all the time.[/quote] Do they sometimes return the favor?
    Add more answer options

• is that why you're single ? :) jk
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Master Shake Oh well...I guess now that your out of the closet we can be gross again.[/quote] I scratch myself and fart in front of girls all the time.
    Add more answer options

• Why? havent you proven enough for one day? I cant belive I hit on you...*shudder* Oh well...I guess now that your out of the closet we can be gross again. *BURP!!!*
    Add more answer options

• Whats a AIM?
    Add more answer options

• Wasn't it Frankie that wanted proof?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ObbiQuiet Prove it. [/quote] Why?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.