JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

4/10/2009 12:54:28 AM
urk
urk

Broken In - Michael Wu

Michael Wu talks about "getting people together" and "fixing stuff" to "create fantastic worlds and gaming experiences." [url=/news/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=BrokenIn_MichaelWu] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I remember him on the extra content that came with Halo. Great Broken In!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Awesome sauce.
    Add more answer options

• Another interesting interview. The "We're hiring" thing always makes me wonder how many people interview and then don't get the job.
    Add more answer options

M12
    M12

Your feelings are more imprtnt of course - old

Neat. It was cool. Michael Wu sounds nice.
    Add more answer options

• It's nice to know a little more about the man who helped create the Oni series, one of the first Bungie games I played. Not to mention, now I know there is a shower located in Bungie Studios, I'm envious. For future reference, seeing an interview of Mat Noguchi would be awesome! ~Hawk [Edited on 04.10.2009 12:00 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Hmm.. some interesting insight from a long term employee. I love the analogy.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] zachary edmonds thats awesome ummmmm i dont want to come to strong im little moe 97 im only 11 and my dream is to get recon i found the switch but i dont know how to use it please tell or please please please give me recon. my gamer tag is Little Moe 97 AND MY EMAIL is zachartedmonds@rocketmail.com thank u for your time bungie ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuules[/quote] EPIC FAIL!!! recon is given to those who earned it and to those who get all the vidmaster achievements in Halo3 and Halo3 ODST u rnt gonna get it from asking lol
    Add more answer options

• Nice Article! I always wanted to know more about Michael Wu!
    Add more answer options

• thats awesome ummmmm i dont want to come to strong im little moe 97 im only 11 and my dream is to get recon i found the switch but i dont know how to use it please tell or please please please give me recon. my gamer tag is Little Moe 97 AND MY EMAIL is zachartedmonds@rocketmail.com thank u for your time bungie ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuules
    Add more answer options

• dang wheres my first
    Add more answer options

• First person to not pick talent as the most important quality. If that becomes a trend, I may have a bit of trouble getting a job at Bungie in the future because I sure as hell won't have experience and work ethic is sort of iffy. :P
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DataantiF18 #4 :) being #4 makes me do the giggity :) ... lol jk whats this breaking in thing is it like an interview of people?[/quote]If you actually read through all of them, you would probably know.
    Add more answer options

• Very nice. Keep up the good work urk.
    Add more answer options

• In the very last paragraph, "Michael" is spelled wrong. It's spelled "Michale" instead of "Michael" Just read all of the last paragraph. Just thought Id post this :)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Predator5791 I love reading these, very inspiring. [/quote] indeed, its nice to listen to the Bungsters every now and then numero 6!!!
    Add more answer options

• I love reading these, very inspiring.
    Add more answer options

• #4 :) being #4 makes me do the giggity :) ... lol jk whats this breaking in thing is it like an interview of people? [Edited on 04.09.2009 5:22 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• third!
    Add more answer options

• I love these articles.
    Add more answer options

• Nice to learn about someone working in the Environment section. and first. [Edited on 04.09.2009 4:57 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.