JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

6/24/2004 5:56:30 PM

Is there a clan that wants to face me on xbc?

I have 4 great elite halo players here who want a challenge give us a shout if want to face our wrath.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EliteKiller007 well i guess that would work[/quote] Or you could pull an Exorcist and spin your head around. I recommend the mirrors though.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• well i guess that would work
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EliteKiller007 how can i watch my back[/quote] Mirrors.
    Add more answer options

• how can i watch my back
    Add more answer options

• you wish to try me? lol, when halo 2 comes around, just watch your back
    Add more answer options

• thats wat u say but thats not what your going to be doing
    Add more answer options

• once my clan is ready, we shall grind all enemies into nothing.
    Add more answer options

• *shakes head* God why is it EVERYONE has to come on and say they are going pwn, this guy asked if there was anyone on XBC, my teammates use it... so I'll play his 4 v my 4. There is no clans here... just a small Halo team that is local. Grow up people. Achilles
    Add more answer options

• Hehehe thats nice,let's wait for halo 2:).
    Add more answer options

• Yea well the {SS} will eat you both
    Add more answer options

• there is no force on earth greater than us.
    Add more answer options

• Well, my team may be able to give that run for your money if not beat you guys... Achilles
    Add more answer options

• i would if i had xbc,sorry.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.