JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/22/2005 3:39:07 AM

New Halo 2 Maps!

Monday April 25th, 2005. That's the date that the four brand new Halo 2 maps come out! Two of the maps are free, Containment and Warlock. The other two are Turf and Sanctuary for $5.99. These four maps are from the multiplayer map pack, which is a disc released in late June for both xbox live and non-live users. It has nine multiplayer maps for only $20.00. I have been hearing rumors that it might contain the flamethrower and fuel rod gun. I am not sure if that rumor is true.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Make sure you keep posting that as a rumour unless you have some prof or a link to the truth and by the way who or what ever told you that is incorrect. It will come out with the maps as planned though.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• wwo yuor fraekn ltate man
    Add more answer options

• Ahahahahaha
    Add more answer options

• no way! where did you here that from. give me a link.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.