JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/22/2005 2:45:31 AM

Splinter Cell tv show

i just recieved news from my dad that a splinter cell tv show is going to be made he learned this at the NAB convention in vegas can you say sweet
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Splinter Cell (the game) rocks, but I haven't read the book. I hope everyone realizes that the TV show or movie would be about the book, not the game.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• My fingers are crossed for that movie. I doubt it'll be super great, but I"ll probably end up seeing it anyhow. Heck, it would be really cool if it were a computer animated movie with MIcheal Ironside as the voice of Fisher. Otherwise, it doesn't have the part of Sam that makes him so cool--his voice. However, a TV series would be cool only if it were either an over-the-top Samurai Jack/Clone Wars style cartoon or a mega realistic, hyper detailed spy show kind of along the lines of 24 (but better).
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, there will be a movie. But I doubt the TV show thing is real.
    Add more answer options

• Sure, I could actually see this happening...we already have shows like 24 out there, why not a show featuring the likeness of Sam Fisher? It is being made in to a movie, anyways. [i]...secret agent man.[/i]
    Add more answer options

• Love Toam Clancy hate Splinte Cell if anything like the game never will watch!!!
    Add more answer options

• If its true then splinter cell will turn into some cartoon network toonami kids show. *shivers*
    Add more answer options

• yeah yest. was 420 so guess what your dad was high..... Along with many others.. That doesn't include me of course :D
    Add more answer options

• did he hear this yesterday? because either he was high, or everyone else was.
    Add more answer options

• no he's in the industry the NAB is the national asociation of brodcasting
    Add more answer options

• Was your Dad drunk? High?
    Add more answer options

• i dont like splinter cell
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.