JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/22/2005 2:35:20 AM

Doug Funnie- "Killer Tofu"

Fast food feels fuzzy Cause it's made from stuff that's skuzzy I always thought I was such a nerd I refused to eat that strange bean curd I wouldn't eat it, WOW But it ate you! Ah eeh ooh, Killer tofu. Oooh eeh ooh, Killer tofu! I eat my sugar cereal But it makes my teeth bacterial If you feel kinda cruddy, Just stick right by your buddy I don't eat, t-t-t-t-t-too much fried food!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Douglas Brown- "A rap of epic proportions" My name is Douglas Brown, D.B. for short. It is with the ladies I am in cohorts. Beating down ninjas with my mad leet skills Their dead, limp bodies are rolling down my hill Stealing from hobos so I can get some coumpounds Now I can make my own flippin' mounds Crusing through the suburds in my '88 pinto mowning down the ninjas all of which know Shinto Mostly people say "Your so f*ucking wierd!" so after giving their hair a tussing I'm all like "NO CUSSING" Sitiing up in front With my foward-turned cap any time there's a laugh I give my knee a slap Many folk are always up in my face You see, I can't see futher than 3 inches of space Now look, you might br thinking what a flippin' dork If are, rest assured You are about to be looking down the wrond end of my spork out.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halo to da Chief [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RAID3RFAN that show is stupid and for little kids i watched it when i was 4[/quote] When you were [i]four[/i]? I assume you're exxaggerating.. otherwise that'd make you like... 11 years old.[/quote] are u a math scientist?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RAID3RFAN that show is stupid and for little kids i watched it when i was 4[/quote] When you were [i]four[/i]? I assume you're exxaggerating.. otherwise that'd make you like... 11 years old.
    Add more answer options

• quail man made me piss on myself and laughed and i liked that one show rockos modern life.
    Add more answer options

• Skeeter was the man let me tell you rightnow, and Quail man total leetness, i so usedto do the whole quailman thing.
    Add more answer options

• porkchop was cool and that dumbass show pokemon good times good times.
    Add more answer options

• i liked Porkchop. but that's about it.
    Add more answer options

• I hated that show when I was a little kid.
    Add more answer options

• that show is stupid and for little kids i watched it when i was 4
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.