JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/21/2005 11:08:19 PM

The ultimate conundrum...

Should I keep my Emblem as my avvie, or go back to my old-school Hunter avvie? P.s.: I'm back.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I love taht word, conundrums.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ObbiQuiet It annoys me when people use my avatar. [i]I'm[/i] the female impersonator around here. [/quote] Actually, there's like 10 of you now... ...but most are just morons.
    Add more answer options

• It annoys me when people use my avatar. [i]I'm[/i] the female impersonator around here.
    Add more answer options

• :( I see too many people using mine lately. It makes me mad.
    Add more answer options

• I like the poo poo gun.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] banshee_ace44 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Grindstone Yup, too many Hunter users. [/quote] Says the guy with the Hunter avatar.[/quote] I remember that when I first joined, I was one of the few active members with a Hunter avvie...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Grindstone Yup, too many Hunter users. [/quote] Says the guy with the Hunter avatar.
    Add more answer options

• Yup, too many Hunter users. Stick with your new avatar, at least you have the ability to choose, us non-XBLers go without.
    Add more answer options

• Yeah dude, have a sense of individuality.
    Add more answer options

• Keep the emblem, lots of people have the Hunter.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.