JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

6/23/2004 9:06:06 PM

{SILENT CHAOS} - the best clan and the best chapters

Want a clan that has a great community and atmosphere? Looking to train to be the best? Want to be part of excellent chapters and become known in the column? Then join today! {SILENT CHAOS} is formed from three distinct chapters - [url=http://seventhcolumn.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.pl?file=/fanclub/10973]Legendary Centurions[/url], [url=http://seventhcolumn.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.pl?file=/fanclub/10055]{UNDERGROUND APOCALYPSE}[/url], and [url=http://seventhcolumn.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.pl?file=/fanclub/10949]chapter117[/url]. To sign up, join a chapter and sign up from there, or message me. See our promotional video as well (right click and save target as): [url=http://psyched5.tripod.com/SC_Media/SC3.zip]SC promo video[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ooh, death, I like it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Thats wasn't me, it was Deathbringer5. I would have shot you... [I]like this[/I]! BANG!!!!
    Add more answer options

• What ya gonna do? 'Ohh, stosh, he punched me, block him!'
    Add more answer options

• Oh... then you must REALLY want to die. I shall grant your wish!
    Add more answer options

• I live for pain. Death to the inferior!
    Add more answer options

• You must be joking... {Silent Chaos} wouldn't have a chance. And I'm about to jump out of my skin to prove it! But that would hurt, and I don't like pain...
    Add more answer options

• What about my chapter? Meanie...*waaahhhh!!!* :'(
    Add more answer options

• Lol! You know we'd beat you anyway.... Hehe, just kidding (even though I'm not)
    Add more answer options

• I would, but I can't. Not because I'm afraid, but because I'm broke!
    Add more answer options

• Oh, a challenge? Bring it on baby!
    Add more answer options

• Thermoplayae? Is that like a heat wrap? Back off buddy! {Silent Chaos} is mine! The Spartan Elites will be the ones to fear. If you get in our way, you'll be smack in the middle of hell! (All hostilities toward {Silent Chaos} from the Spartan Elites or myself are merely for show. We are really more of rivals, or will be soon, than enemies.)
    Add more answer options

Jacob
    Jacob

No room for error. - old

fear the Spartans Of Thermoplayae,becuz WE are Elite gamers.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.