JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/19/2005 3:04:44 AM

Mac

I'm getting a new mac dual 2.5ghz computer (the G5) can some one tell me what other stuff I should get to go with it?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] warmachine17 A nice pair of speakers, or iSight or something. I don't know. What are you going to with it? If it doesn't come with it get the new iLife and Tiger. I'm pretty sure it comes with it though.[/quote]Moslty for gaming and webpage editing. the video card I'm getting it with is probably gonna be the 256meg radeon or the nvidia.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• mac is sorta weird...one button on the mouse what are we in the middle ages....hehe joke never actually owned one so couldnt help. however i would recomend a Rage Sli Voodoo pc....damn that thing is so hot.
    Add more answer options

• A nice pair of speakers, or iSight or something. I don't know. What are you going to with it? If it doesn't come with it get the new iLife and Tiger. I'm pretty sure it comes with it though.
    Add more answer options

• He already has a (very nice) Mac, why would you recommend he downgrade to a PC? *What graphics card did your mac come with?*
    Add more answer options

• A PC.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.