JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/17/2005 12:36:51 PM

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

dos this mean anything to anyones....
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• singing becus we will win we have just a good enough chance
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I hope that Liverpool get the 4th place in the league. They've been playing well in the Champions League this season, and it would be a shame if they didn't get another chance. Another question - Will the liverpool fans be singing this wednesday, or will Chelsea shut them up?
    Add more answer options

• yer *cough they stole it from us*
    Add more answer options

• The Glasgow Celtic fans also sing that song.
    Add more answer options

• Arsenal FC all the way.
    Add more answer options

• lmao you gotta be kidding everton.....4th place wont be yours for long
    Add more answer options

• I hate it when people spy on me...i never walk alone when hey're spying or when kates with me :(
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zalent so anyone actually support lfc i do[/quote] Damn Liverpool fans, there is only one good team in the city of Liverpool and thats Everton
    Add more answer options

• Nome.
    Add more answer options

• Don't like club football, only like international. England to win 2006 World Cup
    Add more answer options

• so anyone actually support lfc i do
    Add more answer options

• The Liverpool chant, it's in the end of the Pink Floyd song "Fearless" and it's sung in "The Hitchhikers Guide to to the Galaxy" by the shipboard computer.
    Add more answer options

• It's a good song by a fantastic band. -Edit- I wasn't referring to Linkin Park. I used to like them, but they're not the fantastic band I was referring to. The band is called The Adicts. [Edited on 4/17/2005]
    Add more answer options

• Its the motto for Liverpool FC (England) [Edited on 4/17/2005]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.