JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

6/23/2004 5:10:54 PM

Join Helljumpers: Orbital Thunder

Our clan (see subject) is recruiting members. Now I wont go into the specifics but you must have completed Halo 1 in legendary at least in coop. This isn't a hardcore clan but we want people with considerable skill. for more information go to the website:http://www.freewebs.com/zayer/index.htm or email our clan leader at covenantfragger@hotmail.com. [Edited on 6/24/2004 10:13:00 AM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I like your excitement heck hole, later this week i'll put a post up like that. Dude dont provoke anybody, we dont want any enemies right now, that's a direct order from the top, you got it marine! Haha seriously dont provoke anybody. [Edited on 6/28/2004 8:23:35 AM]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This seem's more like talking to 1 another than recruiting for the Helljumpers guys so let's see some better advertising like*GO TO www.freewebs.com/zayer for info on how you can join this amazing halo 2 clan but hurry offer ends Nov.9th so be there or be out of the HELLJUMPERS:ORBITAL THUNDERrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• all you guys that are joining, your name might not be on site but it will be as soon as our leader comes back, in about 3 weeks, wrath keep all their info man and have it ready for when cannon comes back.
    Add more answer options

• our name isn't just helljumpers, you can also call us orbital thunder that's the whole name.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Elite Hunter1206 hey wrath is sonic in the clan now, and one more wuestion you got xbc, i'll play you or against you.[/quote] No I don;t have XBC, but dude... we live in the same city. Just give me a time and place and I can bring my team with me and we can shot it up... Achilles
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan 133 aka i've beaten all difficulty settings by my self, read all the books and know a lot of backgroound history about halo[/quote] Spartan 133, PM me your skills, speacialties and if you have XBL or not. I can't PM you for some odd reason... it says "User not found". Achilles
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SovietSpartan also, our clan email is HJumpers@yahoo.com...[/quote] One, don't advertise in our thread. Two, we are more known as Orbital Thunder. Not just "HellJumpers"... and you may have been around for that long but this is the first I have ever seen of you. AIM me as well: Guard13ArchAngel Achilles [Edited on 6/27/2004 6:05:20 PM]
    Add more answer options

• also, our clan email is HJumpers@yahoo.com...
    Add more answer options

• i've beaten all difficulty settings by my self, read all the books and know a lot of backgroound history about halo
    Add more answer options

• srry man but....there is already a clan HJ (Helljumpers) i am leader and currently have not updated the sitee but we have 13 members, and have been around for about 7 months.....im me:Nmustangs427 to work this out plz my site is www.clan-hj.tk
    Add more answer options

• YOU KNOW YOU ARE AN ELLIET HALO GAMER, NOW USE IT IN A CLAN THAT IS MAKING A DIFFRENCE! freewebs.com/uglteam ugl.8k.com UNDERGROUND GAMERS ALLAINCE (+)
    Add more answer options

• hey wrath is sonic in the clan now, and one more wuestion you got xbc, i'll play you or against you.
    Add more answer options

• The little botton under someone's post. It's right next to 'reply'. Achilles
    Add more answer options

• btw, umm how do u send a PM?
    Add more answer options

• here i come
    Add more answer options

• dino, if you want to join please send wra7h a pm, just make sure you know the requirements.
    Add more answer options

• just wondering has any one else seen a elite running around screaming flapping his arms its even better than a grunt lol
    Add more answer options

• wha?
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.freewebs.com/zayer/]Helljumpers: Orbital Thunder[/url] Achilles
    Add more answer options

• hi i whould like to join im good and i have been in one turny witch i came in 5 out of 40 peeps and i was the only kid to get past the first round
    Add more answer options

• Welcome... to all new members. Achilles
    Add more answer options

• roger that
    Add more answer options

• you also will need xbox live in the future.
    Add more answer options

• All you guys trying to get into the clan, check your pm!
    Add more answer options

• Just follow the instructions I gave Mr. Bob or Die up above. PM me all of your information if you fit the rest of the requirements.
    Add more answer options

• ive beat halo on every difficulty bymyself, no fun with coop too easy. talk back if you think im worthy.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.