JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

4/13/2004 6:51:05 PM

Cool feature on the site!

Alot of people probably know this by now but on HBO they found something on the site. http://nikon.bungie.org/images/newbungienet.jpg
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• How do I get that to appear?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• LOL! i'll inform achronos and sketch and stosh about it!
    Add more answer options

• I want the option to kill the orb!
    Add more answer options

• try harder
    Add more answer options

• Haha. Those Bungie guys, such kidders! That stupid blue orb... I CAN'T KILL HIM!!!
    Add more answer options

• lol
    Add more answer options

• hilarious! c'mon lets bug frankie
    Add more answer options

• LMAO that is funny! =)
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.