JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

6/23/2004 1:58:45 PM

SOFF only 3 spots left to fill

hurry we dont have much space left in the greatest halo 2 clan of all time [url=http://seventhcolumn.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.pl?file=/fanclub/8692]join now[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Of course not lol
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Welcome to SOFF couchpotatoe (I hope thats not your job) :)lol
    Add more answer options

• It won't let me go there, so I'll wait for a little bit and try again later. Edit- Never mind, I just requested to join. [Edited on 6/25/2004 10:21:38 AM]
    Add more answer options

• Any skills that you have will be valuable to SOFF, you are welcome to join if you'd like to help.
    Add more answer options

• I'm wondering if you need a tactical advisor or something of the sort. I would love to help out in that way.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.