JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/16/2005 1:07:17 AM

I predict -blam!-ing and whining...

After the udate, you will hear the following complaints: [*][i]Omgzz wtf der gernades b 2 powrfulzz![/i] [*][i]Omgzz wtf der smackd m nd i b died![/i] [*][i]Omgzz wtf i 2 pistools dint kil teh d00d![/i] [*][i]Omgzz wtf der combo int ober nemore[/i] -------- Just remember, you heard it here first :P ... I know you can't make everyone happy, but it really gets me down when they can't just take it for what it is. I personally love how the autoupdate sounds. Too bad I don't have LIVE ;)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Live only lowers your IQ if your a cheater just sitting there making your level go up. The brain needs stimulation from the screams and curses of people you pwnd. Sadly I don't have Live my friend does and I don't have high speed internet.*sobs* :'-(
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mike_100 I don't have live either. Thats probably why my IQ is still over 100.[/quote] You are definitly correct. I don't have live, and my IQ is 139. You know what? Live has made someone i know IQ go down by 15 points. 15 POINTS! But i do miss not getting any updates, and the massive slaughters...and kicking cheaters asses.
    Add more answer options

• I don't have live either. Thats probably why my IQ is still over 100.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Texas Ben Sorry for the bump but... ... I told ya so! [/quote] you are sooooooo right.
    Add more answer options

• Sorry for the bump but... ... I told ya so!
    Add more answer options

• dude I'm all for the carbine the battle rifle let me down with that "3-round burst" but I can't wait for increased melee damage!!quoted from halo2sucks.com"my ass hits the toilet seat harder then my guy hits!" [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] fraser136 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] hitokiri 1000 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GothGuy [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Banshee Barron I'm very happy with the changes, it puts more focus on using non-dual weildable weapons- and that's almost all I use in Multiplayer.[/quote] I don't dual-weild either; grenades are way more satisfying - sticking is [i]so[/i] fun.[/quote] Unfortunately, in my experience the 'stickies' are worse than the shotgun when it comes to connection issues. They go right through everyone! Still, Carbine all the way! :D[/quote]and i thought i was the only one who liked the carbine EDIT-for spelling and i know there are stell probobly some mastakes in there and here to don't flame me plez[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I am excited for the grenade and melee changes. One time I hit a guy in the chest with a sniper round and meleed him 3 times before he killed me :(
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] hitokiri 1000 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GothGuy [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Banshee Barron I'm very happy with the changes, it puts more focus on using non-dual weildable weapons- and that's almost all I use in Multiplayer.[/quote] I don't dual-weild either; grenades are way more satisfying - sticking is [i]so[/i] fun.[/quote] Unfortunately, in my experience the 'stickies' are worse than the shotgun when it comes to connection issues. They go right through everyone! Still, Carbine all the way! :D[/quote]and i thought i was the only one who liked the carbine EDIT-for spelling and i know there are stell probobly some mastakes in there and here to don't flame me plez [Edited on 4/15/2005]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GothGuy [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Banshee Barron I'm very happy with the changes, it puts more focus on using non-dual weildable weapons- and that's almost all I use in Multiplayer.[/quote] I don't dual-weild either; grenades are way more satisfying - sticking is [i]so[/i] fun.[/quote] Unfortunately, in my experience the 'stickies' are worse than the shotgun when it comes to connection issues. They go right through everyone! Still, Carbine all the way! :D
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HaloFREAK99635 That's right Ben....Many and Many will complain and cry... And yes..Sadly, I don't have Live either and it's really making me jealous as others have live and I don't..[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Have any of you guys looked over at the so called "Zanzibar" forum lately? Seriously that place is a mess. Whatever, I don't care as long as those guys don't start leaking into the Flood. [Edited on 4/15/2005]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Texas Ben After the udate, you will hear the following complaints: [*][i]Omgzz wtf der gernades b 2 powrfulzz![/i] [*][i]Omgzz wtf der smackd m nd i b died![/i] [*][i]Omgzz wtf i 2 pistools dint kil teh d00d![/i] [*][i]Omgzz wtf der combo int ober nemore[/i] -------- Just remember, you heard it here first :P ... I know you can't make everyone happy, but it really gets me down when they can't just take it for what it is. I personally love how the autoupdate sounds. Too bad I don't have LIVE ;) [/quote]don't forget [*][i]omgzz wtf my levl bez 1 i cheated hard forz dat[/i]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Banshee Barron I'm very happy with the changes, it puts more focus on using non-dual weildable weapons- and that's almost all I use in Multiplayer.[/quote] I don't dual-weild either; grenades are way more satisfying - sticking is [i]so[/i] fun.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] pistolsnipe16 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] fraser136 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] pistolsnipe16 *-blam!-* *whine*. I would like to take this time to point out the D.A. of reading this tread: Link: That was needless to say. Brink: Same as Link Uniqueness: I have never read this thread before. Impact:The pointlessness of this thread will cause me to waste my time typing this and after realizing that I have wasted my time I go into a manic depression. I then procede to a psychiatric doctor who prescibes me Zoloft an SSRI drug known to increase suicide among users hence the FDA blackbox warning on the drugs indicating the aforementioned suicide risk. After being on the SSRI for three weeks I then kill sixteen of the forum members after relentlessly hunting for their location on the celestial bodie we call Earth. After that I kill myself with a projectile weapon called a 12 gauge shotgun with a "pointblank" shot to my esophagus.[/quote]ca you get me first?[/quote] What? Do you actually want to die? Because, I"ll be glad to do it for you*stops, thinks*. Wait, no I won't I'm a nice person.[/quote] no i just wanted to try to stop you
    Add more answer options

• man i already see the -blam!-ing, oh and i hope they make Halo 3 as anti MLG as possible :-P.
    Add more answer options

• I too am sad that I have no live and feel like a loser for not having a high speed connection.What was the date for the Maptacular cd release?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] fraser136 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] pistolsnipe16 *-blam!-* *whine*. I would like to take this time to point out the D.A. of reading this tread: Link: That was needless to say. Brink: Same as Link Uniqueness: I have never read this thread before. Impact:The pointlessness of this thread will cause me to waste my time typing this and after realizing that I have wasted my time I go into a manic depression. I then procede to a psychiatric doctor who prescibes me Zoloft an SSRI drug known to increase suicide among users hence the FDA blackbox warning on the drugs indicating the aforementioned suicide risk. After being on the SSRI for three weeks I then kill sixteen of the forum members after relentlessly hunting for their location on the celestial bodie we call Earth. After that I kill myself with a projectile weapon called a 12 gauge shotgun with a "pointblank" shot to my esophagus.[/quote]ca you get me first?[/quote] What? Do you actually want to die? Because, I"ll be glad to do it for you*stops, thinks*. Wait, no I won't I'm a nice person.
    Add more answer options

• end of dicussion just after I said that I cant wait to try the new stuff, i am like a child before chrismas
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] pistolsnipe16 *-blam!-* *whine*. I would like to take this time to point out the D.A. of reading this tread: Link: That was needless to say. Brink: Same as Link Uniqueness: I have never read this thread before. Impact:The pointlessness of this thread will cause me to waste my time typing this and after realizing that I have wasted my time I go into a manic depression. I then procede to a psychiatric doctor who prescibes me Zoloft an SSRI drug known to increase suicide among users hence the FDA blackbox warning on the drugs indicating the aforementioned suicide risk. After being on the SSRI for three weeks I then kill sixteen of the forum members after relentlessly hunting for their location on the celestial bodie we call Earth. After that I kill myself with a projectile weapon called a 12 gauge shotgun with a "pointblank" shot to my esophagus.[/quote]ca you get me first?
    Add more answer options

• This update kicks ass. End of discussion.
    Add more answer options

• *-blam!-* *whine*. I would like to take this time to point out the D.A. of reading this tread: Link: That was needless to say. Brink: Same as Link Uniqueness: I have never read this thread before. Impact:The pointlessness of this thread will cause me to waste my time typing this and after realizing that I have wasted my time I go into a manic depression. I then procede to a psychiatric doctor who prescibes me Zoloft an SSRI drug known to increase suicide among users hence the FDA blackbox warning on the drugs indicating the aforementioned suicide risk. After being on the SSRI for three weeks I then kill sixteen of the forum members after relentlessly hunting for their location on the celestial bodie we call Earth. After that I kill myself with a projectile weapon called a 12 gauge shotgun with a "pointblank" shot to my esophagus. [Edited on 4/15/2005]
    Add more answer options

• the changes for the update sound good, personally i didn't feel the grenades needed to be more powerful but simply have a larger blast radius. but i'm eager to try the new ones.
    Add more answer options

• Ben, what are the lotto numbers also, you seem accurate enough to trust.
    Add more answer options

• I'm very happy with the changes, it puts more focus on using non-dual weildable weapons- and that's almost all I use in Multiplayer.
    Add more answer options

• That's right Ben....Many and Many will complain and cry... And yes..Sadly, I don't have Live either and it's really making me jealous as others have live and I don't..
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.