JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/23/2004 8:20:03 AM

zits

i hate them anyone else want to share their hatred toward them
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• What the Hell?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• this http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/coconut.php
    Add more answer options

• I have no clue what you are talking about
    Add more answer options

• are you thinkin about coconuts again
    Add more answer options

• alright, i throw knives (like the special throwing kind)
    Add more answer options

• Just thought you might want to know. Good night. I'm also going to bed. ...lip smacking...
    Add more answer options

• cool, Im going to bed
    Add more answer options

• I collect knives.
    Add more answer options

• WHAT?!? It was to you silly
    Add more answer options

• oh, I see!...that's how it's gonna be!? isit? j/k
    Add more answer options

• It was the pm
    Add more answer options

• ...?...
    Add more answer options

• LOL, nvm now
    Add more answer options

• hi there. what response would you like?
    Add more answer options

• I'm waiting for a response from byrum [Edited on 6/23/2004 1:29:57 AM]
    Add more answer options

• soon
    Add more answer options

• WHAT, what about me and my pm and i thought you were going to sleep [Edited on 6/23/2004 1:33:22 AM]
    Add more answer options

• i sent you a pm
    Add more answer options

• PsychoElite!! It's NOT my bed time! And You have some nerve. I'm leaving.
    Add more answer options

• no, read my last post in "Little kids".
    Add more answer options

• later
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, I think I'm heading to bed... goognight y'all
    Add more answer options

• **************** %%$&Î#&^%$&&, danm it!
    Add more answer options

• LOL, nice
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CommanderFox Hmmm, "zits"; sounds like a cartoon show with bees in it. But the Bees Have jump packs instead of wings. LOL[/quote] fox mcloud i think its your bedtime
    Add more answer options

• miscalculations happen
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.