JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/23/2004 8:05:50 AM

Weird Little Kids *shakes head*

Okay, I haven't met anyone who won't say that they were a weird little kid. So basically just give a little remembrance to everyone's favorite years (aka, the years of stupidity, aka innocence) Okay, I would tell stories of "When I was a boy and I had a motorcycle..." (I'm a girl) I was also addicted to salt.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• LOL
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• byrum.......your freaking me out
    Add more answer options

• forget about it pyscho, I'm going to bed
    Add more answer options

• ...tasty...
    Add more answer options

• WHAT you guys are losing ME here
    Add more answer options

• ...delectable...
    Add more answer options

• how am i insulting you
    Add more answer options

• uh!
    Add more answer options

• my congrats to psycho.
    Add more answer options

• psychos is getting away with insulting me
    Add more answer options

• what's going on?
    Add more answer options

• I hope so
    Add more answer options

• jk
    Add more answer options

• gee thanks! not
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ajentkay [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PsychoElite you and fox kid are like the ring off of lord of the rings[/quote] what???[/quote] there a heavy burden
    Add more answer options

• byrum I'm an hour behind you then
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PsychoElite you and fox kid are like the ring off of lord of the rings[/quote] what???
    Add more answer options

• you and fox kid are like the ring off of lord of the rings
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ajentkay Fine, I'm definately leaving at 2 though[/quote] It's 2:41 where I am now.
    Add more answer options

• yeah, what a burden...cry me a river...
    Add more answer options

• Fine, I'm definately leaving at 2 though
    Add more answer options

• you can't go to bed ajantkey then i'll be stuck with byrum and fox head
    Add more answer options

• yes you did
    Add more answer options

• what are you talking about?
    Add more answer options

• hey, I helped!
    Add more answer options

• what are you halicuniating ajacanta made three pages
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.