JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/23/2004 4:12:34 AM

CLAN MEMBERS WANTED FO SHIZZLE

Hey I wandering if any of you bungie.net guys would be interested in joining the Choad Mafia, only the best & most serious gamers need to apply. At launch we could own all. my gamertag is Choad Master & I usually play pandora tomorrow & counter-strike as of now so if your awesome & serious lets meet up on xbox live. We currently have like 6 members, click on my name to see the clan site its my homepage, oh & this clan is absolutly free. [Edited on 6/22/2004 8:20:45 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• FO SHOWWW!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Moved to the Flood because this isn't really Bungie-related enough to go to the Classifieds.
    Add more answer options

• dont they have a forums for this!
    Add more answer options

• No, I don't want to become a member. Thanks for the offer. P.S.- Why is it the Choad Mafia??? Don't you find that a little...odd¿¿?
    Add more answer options

• Might wanna be careful with that gamertag there, big guy. Some guy with a stubby rod might become suddenly very attracted to you. Just be cautious - that's all I'm saying. And - no, I don't want to join the Choad Mafia, but thanks for the offer...
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.