JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/23/2004 2:36:10 AM

j/k! lol

are you having a nice day? I have a headache. [Edited on 6/22/2004 11:40:09 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• NEVER BEEN BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• indeed. Look at the subject line.
    Add more answer options

• hey thats my word
    Add more answer options

• damn right!
    Add more answer options

• there he goes again changing the topic
    Add more answer options

• You didn't notice the distinct absence of manliness? How crude... *looks down nose* j/k lmao!
    Add more answer options

• and im back and uglier than ever
    Add more answer options

• ... were you even gone in the first place?
    Add more answer options

• Yep. I'm back. You can all sing my praises now. ...well,...go on....SING!
    Add more answer options

• oh really?? that avatar doesnt help.
    Add more answer options

• I'm back!, and sexier than ever before! [Edited on 6/22/2004 10:02:50 PM]
    Add more answer options

• YES! THAT'S IT! TO THE LAB! I mean... TO THE KITCHEN!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] byrum [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PsychoElite hey did you know theres going to be a motorcycle in halo2[/quote] No, there's not. [/quote] byrum what are talking about are you taking coo coo pills yeah i know that was lame shutup but sereously i saw a picture yesterday in a halo2 website and i also saw multiplayer picture from an elites point of view and the life bar,radar, and ammunition was purple it was cool
    Add more answer options

• no, it involves tea AND grenades. It's a genade with tea-leaf shrapnel. If you get hit, it makes your blood go well with crumpets.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] byrum what about tea-grenades? think about those much?[/quote] It invoves tea or grenades, so yes
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PsychoElite hey did you know theres going to be a motorcycle in halo2[/quote] No, there's not.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PsychoElite hey did you know theres going to be a motorcycle in halo2[/quote] Did OCC come over and design it?
    Add more answer options

• what about tea-grenades? think about those much?
    Add more answer options

• hey did you know theres going to be a motorcycle in halo2
    Add more answer options

• I really don't think about birds... I think about tea and grenades.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jason_4_04 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PsychoElite that was lame too[/quote] What are you, a critic?[/quote] DAMN RIGHT
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PsychoElite that was lame.....[/quote] thanks. ;-) mine is the bird of paradise.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PsychoElite that was lame too[/quote] What are you, a critic?
    Add more answer options

• that was lame too
    Add more answer options

• Dunno... The flying one...
    Add more answer options

• that was lame.....
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.