JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

6/23/2004 1:50:51 AM

im an idiot

guess what you are if your with the -ss- and the jack asses who made fun of me
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Jnice exhibited disgusting, hateful behavior, but don't forget you opened this post just to argue, Be the bigger man (woman) and walk away. Hell, I'm still learning how to do it. But if you bait you're just asking to be abused. Ignore them.... Most of us on here aren't ignorant.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• thanks j 117 we should talk some more some time
    Add more answer options

• Jnice, I will report you to the moderators the next time you speak to heck hole, do you understand me?
    Add more answer options

• and you have an ally Heck Hole, I am honored to be by your side - J-117, CO of the ]-=ODST=-['s [Edited on 6/22/2004 7:19:53 PM]
    Add more answer options

• GO VMAN!!!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] vmanjr Hey jnice, did it ever occure to you that you have the word NICE in your name? You might want to look it up in the dictionary. Hold on, Ill even look up -blam!- for you. -blam!-=person who picks on others for the stupidest reasons, and thinks they can make fun of people by pulling the old ill F your mom joke, example: jnice. So next time you say the word -blam!-, think about who your realling talking about, you or your personality.[/quote] you rock vmanjr i cant wait to see you on the battle field
    Add more answer options

• Hey jnice, did it ever occure to you that you have the word NICE in your name? You might want to look it up in the dictionary. Hold on, Ill even look up -blam!- for you. -blam!-=person who picks on others for the stupidest reasons, and thinks they can make fun of people by pulling the old ill F your mom joke, example: jnice. So next time you say the word -blam!-, think about who your realling talking about, you or your personality.
    Add more answer options

• me im just trying to piss off the losers who pissed me off
    Add more answer options

• I know, really! You’re an idiot, and nobody cares about anything you have to say! And I doubt you even know what the term ‘-blam!-’ means!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MegaMarine jnice SHUT UP![/quote] really shut up man its not nice plus there are like kids here
    Add more answer options

• jnice SHUT UP!
    Add more answer options

• Little -blam!-!
    Add more answer options

• plz shut up about me i hope the mderator comes plz come
    Add more answer options

• Ill fuc ur mom and make u drink the jizz!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jnice [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jnice [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jnice [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jnice [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jnice -blam!-[/quote] -blam!-[/quote] -blam!-[/quote] -blam!-[/quote] -blam!-[/quote] shut the f***k up pig its jerks like u i hate
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jnice [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jnice [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jnice [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jnice -blam!-[/quote] -blam!-[/quote] -blam!-[/quote] -blam!-[/quote] -blam!-
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jnice [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jnice [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jnice -blam!-[/quote] -blam!-[/quote] -blam!-[/quote] -blam!-
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jnice [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jnice -blam!-[/quote] -blam!-[/quote] -blam!-
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jnice -blam!-[/quote] -blam!-
    Add more answer options

• -blam!-
    Add more answer options

• Your a little -blam!- go crawl into your mom's -blam!- and die! [Edited on 6/22/2004 6:09:31 PM]
    Add more answer options

• sry ur not supposed to be in this im fighting with a few members of ur clan
    Add more answer options

• What? It's not true!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.