JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

3/1/2009 4:02:45 AM

AR is teh best wepon

Its tru. Its good n stromg for close/medium/long rage.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Its good, but it's definetely not the best.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You all just got trolled.
    Add more answer options

• Pilonidal, you took the words right out of my mouth. :)
    Add more answer options

• in reply to at1as, I didnt say it wasnt fun, I just said it wasnt as fun as it use to be [Edited on 03.05.2009 10:03 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• the AR in CE was better sounding and plus required a bit of skill in not just going on a mad bulle spray to maximise its effectiveness
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jet7o I miss the AR from Halo: combat evolved... AR fights were alot more fun back then.[/quote] Are you implying AR fights aren't fun anymore??? It's great holding down the right trigger and then hitting B.
    Add more answer options

• I miss the AR from Halo: combat evolved... AR fights were alot more fun back then.
    Add more answer options

• da br and ar both suk da crbne taks da mst skll wich is da onli raison y ppl pleh vidyo gaems. wat is da piont of plehin gaems if dey dont tak skl?
    Add more answer options

• The AR SUX!!! its basically just a suicide weapon,its just two ppl running at each other shooting and eventually when they get close enough it ends up as a double beat-down and each team gets a point.
    Add more answer options

• all weapons to me are balanced, the BR is good because it has accuracy to a point for long to medium ranged combat, the AR is good because it is good to me in Close Quarters, generally there isn't a weapon designed in Halo 3 that is better than the other, only in certain circumstances is one considered better.
    Add more answer options

• i m bak guyz! Top ic is stil AR verses BR So stay on top ic!
    Add more answer options

• truthful mimic is truthful
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ShinobiX360 Damn...this topic has A LOT of replies lol and AR sucks everyone knows that.[/quote] Read my post up at the beginning of the page.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ShinobiX360 Damn...this topic has A LOT of replies lol and AR sucks everyone knows that.[/quote]n0000000000 aAR is the bset wepin you can shot it close or snipe with ti.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ShinobiX360 Damn...this topic has A LOT of replies lol and AR sucks everyone knows that.[/quote]yep
    Add more answer options

• Damn...this topic has A LOT of replies lol and AR sucks everyone knows that.
    Add more answer options

• In a little over 2 hours this topic get 200+ replies. Nice [Edited on 02.28.2009 10:10 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Secret of Sandtrap, AR sucks or AR is better, complaints about elite character, winning __ games but lost one and went down, and on and on and on
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] steelc00kie You called? But honestly, steelc00kie didn't use proper BB coding. The thread is still going. here: [/thread][/quote] ;_;... Great, NOW I have to post something... Sphinckter. [Edited on 02.28.2009 10:01 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The Waffle King [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Da letter L [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] steelc00kie /thread[/quote] You're the first person to say that >_>. good job. Now, I can happily leave this thread in peace unless the OP or someone of equal intelligence, age AND beuaty posts, I won't come back.[/quote]You called? But honestly, steelc00kie didn't use proper BB coding. The thread is still going. here: [/thread][/quote]my bad [/thread]
    Add more answer options

• Just let the thread die. No more posts. I've laughed my butt off and now i want this to DIE!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Da letter L [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] steelc00kie /thread[/quote] You're the first person to say that >_>. good job. Now, I can happily leave this thread in peace unless the OP or someone of equal intelligence, age AND beuaty posts, I won't come back.[/quote]You called? But honestly, steelc00kie didn't use proper BB coding. The thread is still going. here: [/thread]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 Wow, that sure looks like bait on a hook to me. I sure wouldn't bite it. I wonder if any of our members aren't as smart as an average fish?[/quote] win. soffish
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] abbbbbbbbippppp You would really be suprised at the stupid crap people do on this forum. *sighs*[/quote]Define crap.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] steelc00kie /thread[/quote] You're the first person to say that >_>. good job. Now, I can happily leave this thread in peace unless the OP or someone of equal intelligence, age AND beuaty posts, I won't come back.
    Add more answer options

• You would really be suprised at the stupid crap people do on this forum. *sighs*
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.