JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

6/22/2004 11:32:52 AM

Recruting good members for a great chapter

Like chapters? Often active? Then join [url=http://seventhcolumn.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.pl?file=/fanclub/10973]Legendary Centurions[/url] today! We are a strong, active and fun chapter with a powerful alliance dedicated to improving aspects of 7th column life. We also have a clan attached for those wishing to play online. If not just check us out and give me some feedback. Thanks.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You might also want to check out our allies and their chapters. Most are quite good.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yep, listen to vman. Join today!
    Add more answer options

• Id just like to say Im a part of this fun and great chapter. Its worth a membership. Ive met many great friends there, and the overall experience is really great. LOVE!
    Add more answer options

• No problems. Welcome to our chapter. Anyone else up for it?
    Add more answer options

• APPROVE ME I WANNA JOIN ITS COOL APPROVE APPROVE NOW thx for your time
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.