JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/22/2004 4:18:55 AM

Whats the one thing you can't live without???

Whats the one thing you can't live without??? I would die without my squeky bed; we went camping in a cabin and it was horrible. The beds were like cement.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Other people.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] klurejr can't say its against the rules.[/quote] I hear ya, man!
    Add more answer options

• Spammers, because without them I would have no idea how pathetic people can be....
    Add more answer options

• seriouly, i guess i would have to be human contact, i would so go nuts on a deserted island
    Add more answer options

• Civilization. I think.
    Add more answer options

• me too! mines religious....
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] markhamx2 my xbox, halo, friends to play halo with, and my gf[/quote] ;-; How sweet!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] frag u [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] klurejr can't say its against the rules.[/quote] booty?[/quote] you will never know.
    Add more answer options

• my xbox, halo, friends to play halo with, and my gf
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] klurejr can't say its against the rules.[/quote] booty?
    Add more answer options

• can't say its against the rules.
    Add more answer options

• water, air, food, shelter, a mate
    Add more answer options

• My stuffed skunk "Skunky" I love that thing.
    Add more answer options

• my good looks : )
    Add more answer options

• Water.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] stangfb6117 oxygen[/quote] Heheh. My computer.
    Add more answer options

• oxygen
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.