JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

6/22/2004 3:24:41 AM

Forum anti-spam time limit

Would it be possible to make a forum that was only accessible to users who had X number of days/weeks/months experience here at b.net? I ask because it might help with the spam problems if blacklisted users where able to simply make a new user account and start right back up. It wouldn't even have to be a new forum.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jakus Would it be possible to make a forum that was only accessible to users who had X number of days/weeks/months experience here at b.net? I ask because it might help with the spam problems if blacklisted users where able to simply make a new user account and start right back up. It wouldn't even have to be a new forum.[/quote] This is where chapters come in handy. Their are quite a few chapters that are for b.net veterans only.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well it was true...
    Add more answer options

• [i]Post snipped by moderator. Moderator's note: Watch the political commentary, please.[/i] My bad, I was just making an analogy...I don't have anything against the US government. But it always ends up out of control...so i'll just avoid it. [Edited on 6/21/2004 8:24:11 PM]
    Add more answer options

• interesting idea, forces people to be good with there posts for a while, and then they can play with the big boys. don't think bungie would go for it though. not really fair to all.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.