JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/1/2005 10:30:55 PM

The conclusion to what happened to my ds!

Ack, so I sent my DS off to get the lcd screen fixed and they told me the repair parts would cost $180, A NEW DS COSTS $250!! How can just the top screen cost more than everything else combined in a DS! They said that the repair may not last and that I should just by a new DS! Well, that PSP is lookin' mighty shiny right now -blam!- nintendo
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Posted by: ðcherryð -blam!- nintendo That is the best dodge of the filter I've ever seen. I didn't know how it was done until I quoted it. I'm getting a PSP anyway -- done are my days of Nintendo.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hell if i'm paying to get that piece of crap fixed, I have to pay for all my stuff
    Add more answer options

• That screen probably cost 2.99 to fix, they just no that there are a lot of little kids out there who will scream and cry until their parents pay for the hugly ver expensive repairs.
    Add more answer options

• You mean putting it in the freezer didn't help. lol... that was one of the meanest things I had seen on the forums in a long while. Did you make up some crazy excuse... like your DS exploded while you were playing it, or did you tell the truth? I think... that... the DS is... doublemint fun.
    Add more answer options

• Wow...that sucks. BIG time.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BlackEye319 Why did you bump your post? Back to topic, there is no way I am getting a DS. They are expensive, handhelds are boring (IMO), and a DS is too big and confusing (two screens?). I am more focused on other systems.[/quote] 2 screens = confusing??? kid don't work in security and lord forbig you ever have to watch more than one screen at a time, anyways back to the topic, a ds costs 150 i don't know maybe it's your exchange rate but thats what it costs in The US.
    Add more answer options

• I wanted to apologize for using too many exclamation marks... moving it up one thread is hardly bumping
    Add more answer options

• Why did you bump your post? Back to topic, there is no way I am getting a DS. They are expensive, handhelds are boring (IMO), and a DS is too big and confusing (two screens?). I am more focused on other systems.
    Add more answer options

• I used far too many exclamation marks in that.... [Edited on 4/1/2005 2:35:11 PM]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.