JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/1/2005 8:26:52 PM

Who was the best Batman?

Clooney, Kilmer, Keaton, West? I think Im missing someone, but to brought the caped crusader to life the best for you?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• yer mom was the best in the batman costume last night.......
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• keaton, cloney reminded me tro much of adam west *shudders*.
    Add more answer options

• Kilmer
    Add more answer options

• I think clooney had the style to be Bruce Wane but not the darkness to be the Bat. The noes.
    Add more answer options

• I was the best batman last halloween
    Add more answer options

• Keaton will always be the best Batman
    Add more answer options

• Keaton will always be the best Batman
    Add more answer options

• Keaton, but Bale looks too one up him.
    Add more answer options

• Shouldn't we wait until Dark Knight comes out before answering this one?
    Add more answer options

• Michael Keaton was the best (although Christian Bale will rock). He made Batman mean & nasty
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.