JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/1/2005 4:17:35 AM

OMG FUNNY AS SHISH!!!!!

watch the whole thing throughm the standye part is really funny [url]http://halo2sucks.com/videos/halo%20poo.wmv [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I can't believe that you were perma-banned.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I want to see that video, it sounds funnier than hell... Someone PM the link...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] whymodswhy here... somebody quote this quick so it doesn't get lost when im blacklisted. [url]http://halo2sucks.com/videos/halo%20poo.wmv [/url] p.s. can you believe i was banned for [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=2865839] this? [/url] on April Fools Day? Shishka ia really getting too liberal with the bans p.p.s I was perma-banned (as in forever) for that somebody quote this quick so it doesn't get lost when im blacklisted.[/quote] i cant use winamp 4 movies tho
    Add more answer options

• here... somebody quote this quick so it doesn't get lost when im blacklisted. [url]http://halo2sucks.com/videos/halo%20poo.wmv [/url] p.s. can you believe i was banned for [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=2865839] this? [/url] on April Fools Day? Shishka ia really getting too liberal with the bans p.p.s I was perma-banned (as in forever) for that somebody quote this quick so it doesn't get lost when im blacklisted.
    Add more answer options

• ahhh man why was he blacklisted? That wasn't a bad video
    Add more answer options

• Wow! Page 2 doesn't exist. If I knew how to take a screenshot, I'd show you guys. Hey, gimme a link, please. Eveyone said it was good-awesome, so it's something to check out.
    Add more answer options

• no, the movie ends after the words HALO POO
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BlankSORA I watch quicktime videos because WMV's don't work. but seriously quick time is better in every way because it doesn't die for no apparent reason [/quote] Someone actually has the same problem as me. Mine always cut out about 70 percent through the way
    Add more answer options

• The standby part was hilarious...lol
    Add more answer options

• i think he was trying to imitate the little kids online who care about metals.
    Add more answer options

• LOLOLOLLOLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOL!!!! "OMG I got like 37 medals." LOL The standby part was THE BEST!!! HAHAHAHAHHA
    Add more answer options

• The walking into a wall was funny as hell I just wish I could have run by and kicked the guy in the balls that would have been funnier.
    Add more answer options

• lol what makes it even funnier is the voice on the 2 guys they sound like puberty never hit them.
    Add more answer options

• funny.It might have been better if it actually used something shots from the game.But I might be wrong.
    Add more answer options

• That was pretty bad. But im all for everyone d/ling it as many times as possible to run up his bandwith bills.
    Add more answer options

• I almost grinned
    Add more answer options

• yea funny vid
    Add more answer options

• That's hilarious
    Add more answer options

• lololol omfgwtfbbq!11!!1one
    Add more answer options

• HAHAHA I had to watch it 3 times! LOL
    Add more answer options

• That was friggin brilliant
    Add more answer options

• i told u
    Add more answer options

• Okay, I watched it. Damn, was it funny! Especially that warthog part! [Edited on 3/31/2005 8:50:55 PM]
    Add more answer options

• That was funny! It's all the bad stuff about Halo 2 exaggerated. I like the part where he melees the other guy like 7 times and he doesn't die.
    Add more answer options

• i strongly dislike apple people. although it bungie doesn;t turn itself around, i might turn apple myself?
    Add more answer options

• I watch quicktime videos because WMV's don't work. but seriously quick time is better in every way because it doesn't die for no apparent reason
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.