JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/31/2005 3:49:55 AM

Hotels and Halo 2

I was wondering if I can plug my xbox into a hotel tv and play it with my friends over a break at a holiday inn. Cause if I cant that sucks Alot. Hey its the flood I can add all these silly stupid little extra things. Ha ha. Stay abstinent kids, more sex for me.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• well its not like hotel tvs are specially made so you can't plug an xbox into them. hotel tvs are tvs too, you know...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Stalking Puma Some high class hotels have some special systems that restrict any tampering, but I doubt The Holiday Inn would have anything like that.[/quote] My solution is to unplug evry thing then play some Xbox when you want to watch cable. Call room service tell them you dropped something behind the tv and had to unplug all the cables. Watch as they reconnect every thing then you can play all you want and watch tv.
    Add more answer options

• I dont mean to sway off topic but i think its simmilar.. Our Campsite for our travel trailer has Wi-Fi is it possible for me to use it inside?..we have a tv with sourround sound and stuff...
    Add more answer options

• Some you can with the basic AV cables that come with the xbox,then others you need to get an RF adaptor.
    Add more answer options

• Some high class hotels have some special systems that restrict any tampering, but I doubt The Holiday Inn would have anything like that.
    Add more answer options

• Well, one friend said I could easily, but then another said they have a super hax0r device that blows up in your face when you try... so I believed the second friend
    Add more answer options

• As long as it doesn't bother the other guests I don't see why not...
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, me and my friends did it in Tahoe once.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.