JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/31/2005 1:44:16 AM

resident evil 4...?

what games are resident evil 4 better than?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I say it's the best survival horor game ever to hit the shelfs. So far atleast. [Edited on 3/30/2005 7:26:51 PM]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• cool!! [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NetGuardian My name is Dylan too!!![/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Resident Evil 4 ranks, to me, on the same level of Legend of Zelda: OoT. That is to say, really freaking high. Get it. Unless you're going to save the money for Chaos Theory, get Resident Evil 4. It's required.
    Add more answer options

• My name is Dylan too!!!
    Add more answer options

• what do you think, all the other resident evil games. Resident evil 4 scared me when i played it at the store that i didnt want to nmove in the game
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.