JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/31/2005 1:15:57 AM

How many colors are there that you can make you letters look like?

[color=black]I [/color][color=brown]wonder[/color][color=blue]what[/color] [color=orange]all[/color] [color=white]of[/color] [color=pink]them[/color][color=red]are[/color][color=yellow]?[/color]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• type [ color=insertcolorhere][/color] the words go in between these][ [Edited on 3/30/2005 8:42:04 PM]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• so how exactly do you change the colors of your text?
    Add more answer options

• well it is a code so theoreticly you can make any color if you learn the code edit: i think [url=http://www.december.com/html/spec/color.html]this[/url] has all of them edit2:[url=http://www.321webmaster.com/colorconverter.php]this[/url] is a rbg converter one more [url=http://users.rcn.com/giant.interport/COLOR/1ColorSpecifier.html]here[/url] [Edited on 3/30/2005 8:36:21 PM]
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.visibone.com/colorlab/]If you want more colors...[/url]
    Add more answer options

• wow, lots of colors. [color=003247] this is the best one though[/color] it must have taken forever to type every single one.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ω touch the botem screen [color=cyan]███[/color] [url=http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colornames.asp][color=cyan]███[/color][/url][/quote] Freaky. I have the same link in my favourites. Nice DS reference.
    Add more answer options

• Well... All the ones I know of are: [b][color=black]black,[/color] [color=darkblue]darkblue,[/color] [color=darkgreen]darkgreen,[/color] [color=steelblue]steelblue,[/color] [color=darkgreen]darkgreen,[/color] [color=mediumblue]mediumblue,[/color] [color=turquoise]turquoise,[/color] [color=cornflowerblue]cornflowerblue,[/color] [color=mediumturquoise]mediumturquoise,[/color] [color=darkolivegreen]darkolivegreen,[/color] [color=darkslateblue]darkslateblue,[/color] [color=olivedrab]olivedrab,[/color] [color=slategray]slategray,[/color] [color=aquamarine]aquamarine,[/color] [color=mediumslateblue]mediumslateblue,[/color] [color=green]green,[/color] [color=lime]lime,[/color] [color=springgreen]springgreen,[/color] [color=cyan]cyan,[/color] [color=midnightblue]midnightblue,[/color] [color=lightseagreen]lightseagreen,[/color] [color=midnightblue]midnightblue,[/color] [color=navy]navy,[/color] [color=mediumblue]mediumblue,[/color] [color=blue]blue,[/color] [color=pinegreen]pinegreen,[/color] [color=slateblue]slateblue,[/color] [color=teal]teal,[/color] [color=darkcyan]darkcyan,[/color] [color=deepskyblue]deepskyblue,[/color] [color=darkturquoise]darkturquoise,[/color] [color=seagreen]seagreen,[/color] [color=teal]teal,[/color] [color=aqua]aqua,[/color] [color=turquoise]turquoise,[/color] [color=dodgerblue]dodgerblue,[/color] [color=chartreuse]chartreuse,[/color] [color=purple]purple,[/color] [color=darkred]darkred,[/color] [color=sienna]sienna,[/color] [color=violet]violet,[/color] [color=darkseagreen]darkseagreen,[/color] [color=mediumpurple]mediumpurple,[/color] [color=chocolate]chocolate,[/color] [color=khaki]khaki,[/color] [color=sienna]sienna,[/color] [color=lightblue]lightblue,[/color] [color=indianred]indianred,[/color] [color=lightsteelblue]lightsteelblue,[/color] [color=silver]silver,[/color] [color=mediumvioletred]mediumvioletred,[/color] [color=orange]orange,[/color] [color=lightgrey]lightgrey,[/color] [color=thistle]thistle,[/color] [color=forestgreen]forestgreen,[/color] [color=seagreen]seagreen,[/color] [color=indigo]indigo,[/color] [color=seagreen]seagreen,[/color] [color=midnightblue]midnightblue,[/color] [color=darkslategray]darkslategray,[/color] [color=mediumblue]mediumblue,[/color] [color=limegreen]limegreen,[/color] [color=mediumseagreen]mediumseagreen,[/color] [color=royalblue]royalblue,[/color] [color=steelblue]steelblue,[/color] [color=darkslateblue]darkslateblue,[/color] [color=darkolivegreen]darkolivegreen,[/color] [color=cadetblue]cadetblue,[/color] [color=cornflowerblue]cornflowerblue,[/color] [color=mediumaquamarine]mediumaquamarine,[/color] [color=dimgray]dimgray,[/color] [color=slateblue]slateblue,[/color] [color=lawngreen]lawngreen,[/color] [color=aquamarine]aquamarine,[/color] [color=maroon]maroon,[/color] [color=olive]olive,[/color] [color=gray]gray,[/color] [color=skyblue]skyblue,[/color] [color=lightskyblue]lightskyblue,[/color] [color=blueviolet]blueviolet,[/color] [color=darkmagenta]darkmagenta,[/color] [color=saddlebrown]saddlebrown,[/color] [color=lightgreen]lightgreen,[/color] [color=darkviolet]darkviolet,[/color] [color=palegreen]palegreen,[/color] [color=darkorchid]darkorchid,[/color] [color=yellowgreen]yellowgreen,[/color] [color=brown]brown,[/color] [color=powderblue]powderblue,[/color] [color=firebrick]firebrick,[/color] [color=darkgoldenrod]darkgoldenrod,[/color] [color=peru]peru,[/color] [color=tan]tan,[/color] [color=palevioletred]palevioletred,[/color] [color=gainsboro]gainsboro,[/color] [color=plum]plum,[/color] [color=lightcyan]lightcyan,[/color] [color=lavender]lavender,[/color] [color=darksalmon]darksalmon,[/color] [color=palegoldenrod]palegoldenrod,[/color] [color=honeydew]honeydew,[/color] [color=azure]azure,[/color] [color=sandybrown]sandybrown,[/color] [color=wheat]wheat,[/color] [color=whitesmoke]whitesmoke,[/color] [color=mintcream]mintcream,[/color] [color=ghostwhite]ghostwhite,[/color] [color=salmon]salmon,[/color] [color=linen]linen,[/color] [color=lightgoldenrodyellow]lightgoldenrodyellow,[/color] [color=oldlace]oldlace,[/color] [color=red]red,[/color] [color=magenta]magenta,[/color] [color=deeppink]deeppink,[/color] [color=darkorange]darkorange,[/color] [color=lightsalmon]lightsalmon,[/color] [color=bisque]bisque,[/color] [color=mistyrose]mistyrose,[/color] [color=blanchedalmond]blanchedalmond,[/color] [color=lavenderblush]lavenderblush,[/color] [color=cornsilk]cornsilk,[/color] [color=ivory]ivory,[/color] [color=orchid]orchid,[/color] [color=crimson]crimson,[/color] [color=burlywood]burlywood,[/color] [color=tan]tan,[/color] [color=aliceblue]aliceblue,[/color] [color=beige]beige,[/color] [color=antiquewhite]antiquewhite,[/color] [color=fuchsia]fuchsia,[/color] [color=orangered]orangered,[/color] [color=tomato]tomato,[/color] [color=hotpink]hotpink,[/color] [color=coral]coral,[/color] [color=lightpink]lightpink,[/color] [color=pink]pink,[/color] [color=navajowhite]navajowhite,[/color] [color=moccasin]moccasin,[/color] [color=papayawhip]papayawhip,[/color] [color=seashell]seashell,[/color] [color=lemonchiffon]lemonchiffon,[/color] [color=yellow]yellow,[/color] [color=lightyellow]lightyellow,[/color] and [color=white]white.[/color] [color=mediumspringgreen]WTF? mediumspringgreen?[/color][/b] [Edited on 3/30/2005 5:54:51 PM]
    Add more answer options

• [color=003247] YES! YES! HA HA HAHA.[/color]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vortex91 [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [/quote] 003247. Or should I say, [color=003247]003247.[/color] By the way, all you have to do is quote your text and we can see what color it is.
    Add more answer options

• [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color] [color=003247]I bet you dont know the color code of this color[/color]
    Add more answer options

• touch the botem screen [color=cyan]███[/color] [url=http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colornames.asp][color=cyan]███[/color][/url]
    Add more answer options

• Did you just learn how to make them?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.