JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/31/2005 1:00:23 AM
12

What do you want to see in the next E3?

[color=gold] What do you want to see in the next E3? i want to see xenon and fable 2 though it's unlikely[/color] [Edited on 3/30/2005 5:12:16 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

  • Supposably even a working PS3 [i]will[/i] be at E3 (but not the finished product), so I'm sure the next Xbox (whatever it will be called) will be there.
    Add more answer options

    Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

  • -blam!- and and -blam!- accesories and lots of them....ohh oops wrong E3.
    Add more answer options

    Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

  • Yo mama as a both babe. Oh wait, I already see enough of her.
    Add more answer options

    Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

  • I guarantee you that Xbox 2 will be at E3. Same with PS3 and Revolution. Oh and Half-Life 2 is cancelled for Xbox. It's coming out for Xbox 2. Things I'd like to see apart from systems. 1) Legend of Zelda. Duh. 2) Updates on the Portables. 3) Soul Caliber 3 Besides, about 10% of the show is what you want to see. The other 90% is what you weren't expecting.
    Add more answer options

    Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

  • i wanna see Final Fantasy Xll and Kingdom Hearts 2
    Add more answer options

    Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

  • [quote] if you think about it the Xbox 2 is probaply already in production [/quote] dude r u serious??? its gonna b unveiled at E3 this year ...
    Add more answer options

    Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

  • --Sgt. Smith would like to see: [*] Bungie's next project. [*] The supposed Half-Life 2 expansion pack. [*] The supposed Far Cry expansion pack. [*] A Dead or Alive game for PC (purely dreaming here).
    Add more answer options

    Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

  • if you think about it the Xbox 2 is probaply already in production
    Add more answer options

    Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

  • I want a nice good look at Half-Life 2 for the Xbox. No wthat's gonna be a good game. I just love the source engine. [Edited on 3/30/2005 5:16:05 PM]
    Add more answer options

    Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

  • Xbox 2 + games for that platform
    Add more answer options

    Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

  • i wanna see xbox 2...... also wudnt mind havin a gud look at The Godfather shud b cool... maybe a gud look at Americas Army too for xbox ... alot more planned i know but hey lets just wait and see wot they got for us i noticed its sold out already in record time ...COOL!
    Add more answer options

    Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

  • yeah, xenon would be nice even if its just an earlier prototype of it anything would be cool.
    Add more answer options

    Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.