JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/30/2005 7:39:45 PM

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot.

if you havnt post here
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Erm. I like caffeine...and ranch dressing... But no, I've never tried it, and probably won't smoke it. So I will always be in the dark when people say "Rocky Mountain, Rocky Mountain, Rocky Mountain High". Oh, yeah, I had it in my sig, but I took it out because I wanted to put some more stuff in it Problem is, I don't smoke pot, but most people can't tell ;( [Edited on 3/30/2005 6:30:36 PM]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ruze [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dudeyeahguyman Nah, that stat is a wee bit WRONG. [i][b]My school is loaded with potsmokers, but not that many.[/i][/b][/quote] How does that work.[/quote] I meant not as many as the statistic said. Maybe 50%ish. Than again, that was made up on the spot...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Letz Rock yah caffeine!!! I havent, dont, and never plan to do any kind of drug abuse. The people who do are morons and are ruining their lives. They are centering their lives around a stupid substance that alters their minds and damages their body. Why the hell did they try it in the first place?[/quote] Wait, what? I've done drugs, and I certainly [i]do not[/i] center my life around it. Statistically the "addict" or "pot head" are more rare than the casual user. Edit: Ah. I missed the word "abuse" - I agree with you if you consider "abuse" to be unwise usage. [Edited on 3/30/2005 6:01:51 PM]
    Add more answer options

• yah caffeine!!! I havent, dont, and never plan to do any kind of drug abuse. The people who do are morons and are ruining their lives. They are centering their lives around a stupid substance that alters their minds and damages their body. Why the hell did they try it in the first place?
    Add more answer options

• Yes, all hail Gods proof that he loves us . . . caffeine. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MinkOWar Caffiene is my habit-forming, mind altering, drug of choice, and always will be.[/quote] That and sugar. mmm sugar
    Add more answer options

• Caffiene is my habit-forming, mind altering, drug of choice, and always will be.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ω dont knock it till youve tried it[/quote] I agree. All I see is a bunch of people who've never tried it, patting themselves on the back for not experiencing something, founding their opinions on what others have told them.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] buffalo wing [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] leviathan113 school just tries to make you think pot is bad. actually, pot is gods gift to you.[/quote] Are you a hippie? :D[/quote]fuk no.... war is awesome
    Add more answer options

• I tried it in my stupid days of middle school, but i dont anymore. i got better things to do than worry constantly getting caught. i think pot is more trouble than its worth.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] buffalo wing [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] leviathan113 school just tries to make you think pot is bad. actually, pot is gods gift to you.[/quote] Are you a hippie? :D[/quote] No, he's kidding.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kendoboy Umm 95% of the statistics made online are false. Munch on that crack head.[/quote] true and dont knock it till youve tried it
    Add more answer options

• I don't need pot! I have steroids!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] leviathan113 school just tries to make you think pot is bad. actually, pot is gods gift to you.[/quote] Are you a hippie? :D
    Add more answer options

• school just tries to make you think pot is bad. actually, pot is gods gift to you.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dudeyeahguyman Nah, that stat is a wee bit WRONG. [i][b]My school is loaded with potsmokers, but not that many.[/i][/b][/quote] How does that work.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kendoboy Umm 95% of the statistics made online are false. Munch on that crack head.[/quote] Ooh, a paradox! Kind of.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Shishka [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PACKman112 did you know that 75% of all statistics are made up on the spot?[/quote] And 50% of all jokes have already been made, by me, several hours ago.[/quote] I'll hold my tongue. I have never tried pot but is hardly as bad as it is made out to be so I have no problem with people that do use it. -T
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Shishka [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PACKman112 did you know that 75% of all statistics are made up on the spot?[/quote] And 50% of all jokes have already been made, by me, several hours ago.[/quote] darn that shishka now were im i suppose to steal my material from.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PACKman112 did you know that 75% of all statistics are made up on the spot?[/quote] And 50% of all jokes have already been made, by me, several hours ago.
    Add more answer options

• did you know that 75% of all statistics are made up on the spot?
    Add more answer options

• twitch when did u get xbl? add me to ur friends list CrazyChinchilla
    Add more answer options

• Stat= BS I have been offered pot right before a football game, then the guy who was smoking it broke his arm, so I decided against smoking, plus i like adrenalin rushes better than highs
    Add more answer options

• Nah, that stat is a wee bit WRONG. My school is loaded with potsmokers, but not that many.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ObbiQuiet Is not having tried pot really something to be proud of? I'm not saying it's shameful, but does it really matter?[/quote] In my opinion, no.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ObbiQuiet Is not having tried pot really something to be proud of? I'm not saying it's shameful, but does it really matter?[/quote] My thoughts exactly. Noble Peace Prize, Tesla Death Gun of Doom or something like similar, That is something to be proud of!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.