JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

6/21/2004 4:47:42 AM

An abject apology to DR, SS and anyone else who cares to listen...

After what just happened in New Mombasa I will never accuse you of over-spamming again.... Period. Yours is an energetic but not malignant type of Spam... I would spread your spam on a piece of bread and eat it , before I would willingly go through that again.... So humblest of apologies.... Jim (The Game Junkie)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• amen to that and to wra7h.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That type of annoying behavior isn't carnage, it's clusterfck....
    Add more answer options

• Clanz, don't attack. J 117, all of those guys are people who have been banned previously but make new accounts and continue the carnage. Achilles
    Add more answer options

• omg lol, all the spamming is done by guys that have played halo for 2 months. Dude your -blam!-, u sound like a really big douche when u typed that.
    Add more answer options

• omg lol, all the spamming is done by guys that have played halo for 2 months tops. [Edited on 6/20/2004 9:34:11 PM]
    Add more answer options

• omg i just saw the damage, jesus christ thats very bad.
    Add more answer options

• Huge spam outbreak. Most of the forums got hit bad. NM was the worst, Maw in second, and the Flood in third.
    Add more answer options

• what happened in new mombosa?
    Add more answer options

• Amen...
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.