JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

6/21/2004 3:57:35 AM

I have a quick question.

ANyone have the Bungie email. I would like to be able to email them about the sad state of the forums.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• --I-- figure it out einsteins!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [b]bnetbugs@microsoft.com[/b] is the e-mail address for the b.net team.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Shishka [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MakaVeli4LIfe1 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halo53 We are soon getting 3 more mods but even with them, will 6 even be enough? [/quote] Correction: you're getting 7[/quote] Technically, they're getting "4," and they should ask if 7 is enough... But yeah. That's almost what you said. ;)[/quote] Eh, thanks for the clarification; Halo53's a smart guy, he'd figure it out eventually :)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MakaVeli4LIfe1 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halo53 We are soon getting 3 more mods but even with them, will 6 even be enough? [/quote] Correction: you're getting 7[/quote] Technically, they're getting "4," and they should ask if 7 is enough... But yeah. That's almost what you said. ;)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halo53 We are soon getting 3 more mods but even with them, will 6 even be enough? [/quote] Correction: you're getting 7
    Add more answer options

MeowConaughey
    MeowConaughey

Still 7 after all these years... - old

[color=white]Shishka's around here somewhere.... Fear not, action is being taken.[/color]
    Add more answer options

• We are soon getting 3 more mods but even with them, will 6 even be enough?
    Add more answer options

• I flame not the undeserving, young grasshopper...
    Add more answer options

• I know it not thier fault. I just want some of them to come and see the forums so they will know they need more mods with more power. Agree or disagree, just don't flame me. ;)
    Add more answer options

• It's not their fault, the assinine actions of a few don't mean that the forums need work. The mods need more power, and I think we need at least 14 if not 21 trustworthy people to mod, for 24 hour protection from idiots....
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.