JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/20/2004 11:12:54 PM

kitty

[url]http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/kittycat.php[/url] this is funny.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jnice Xeroh is so -blam!- she is a jealous loser![/quote] ... Im not jealous, theres no reason to be. Just trying to keep you legg humpers in place and keep the peace.And your saying IM the loser... coming from a dirty newage hippie!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i just watched it and alot of my brain cells commited suicide after watching that. i hope your happy
    Add more answer options

• HAHAHAH LOL GOOD ONE!!!! Oh mant give yourself a pat on the bat
    Add more answer options

• I wanna smack that kitty a dozen times with a meter stick and then throw him over a highway into a lake infested with angry gnomes. [Edited on 6/21/2004 10:05:08 PM]
    Add more answer options

• and hillary duff too....*drools*
    Add more answer options

• She is so jealous of how hott Lindsay Lohan is!
    Add more answer options

• Xeroh is so -blam!- she is a jealous loser!
    Add more answer options

• wha?
    Add more answer options

• o.0 .l. II
    Add more answer options

• compliment Also your very purty....*blushes basfully*
    Add more answer options

• Was that a complement...or a insult?
    Add more answer options

• XEROH = ZEROH Oh man thats an awesome play on words.....
    Add more answer options

• Dont me me kik your ass!
    Add more answer options

• i KNOW that.
    Add more answer options

• We've seen that. It's on Xeroh's sig, for pete's sake.
    Add more answer options

• I HATE Albino Black Sheep, that sirte just creeps me out. There's something fishy about it.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.