JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/25/2005 7:12:03 PM

*drool*

In case you havent read the Weekly What's Update yet, take a look. "Turf" is... mouthwatering.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] hitokiri 1000 [color=darkorchid]Containment looks the best to me.[/color][/quote] ive gotta agree it looks bad ass
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Containment,OMG it has a banshee :)
    Add more answer options

• They all look sweet.
    Add more answer options

• being a rumble pit fan i'd have to say Warlock is my favorite at first glance. but the prospects of Big Team on Containment does make me all a-flutter. [Edited on 3/25/2005 12:06:15 PM]
    Add more answer options

• [color=darkorchid]Sancuary and containment look delicious[/color]
    Add more answer options

• [color=darkorchid]Containment looks the best to me.[/color]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.