JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/25/2005 4:07:33 AM

I beat it can you

play [url=http://www.onemorelevel.com/games/hapland.html]this[/url] and try to beat it its really hard but so satisfying when you win
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hey JSRF_Clutch.......your lil signature thing.........isn't is supposed to be "Souls" not "soldiers" ???????????????????? somebody back me up on this?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Meh that game was easy. Beat it in five minutes. (P.S. PM me for a strategy guide.)
    Add more answer options

• I think they are some kind of hint
    Add more answer options

• what's with the pictures on the walls?
    Add more answer options

• message me. i'm a losser
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Roebic Hell, i've been blowing up logs and bells for the past 30 minutes. And watching stick men fight.[/quote] Oh, you need to "dispose" of those bombs, they are used for nothing. The hard part is getting rid of them without blowing up the bell nor blowing up the stick figure you start off with. I would post step-by-step instructions, but that would be no fun.
    Add more answer options

• Hell, i've been blowing up logs and bells for the past 30 minutes. And watching stick men fight.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Roebic Don't understand......*gently weeps*[/quote] I'll get you started. See that yellow arrow pointing up on the right hand side? Click on the thing above it and it will open. After that, click on the yellow arrow and another stick figure will come out. After that, it is up to you.
    Add more answer options

• Don't understand......*gently weeps*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dmbfan09 It took me a half-hour. It's fun blowing up stick figures. :)[/quote] [color=darkorchid]Took me a little longer, but only because I was blowing up said stick figures so much. KABOOM.[/color] :)
    Add more answer options

• must keep post alive
    Add more answer options

• It took me a half-hour. It's fun blowing up stick figures. :)
    Add more answer options

• AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *takes a breath* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH < couldn't beat it
    Add more answer options

• ah crap how do you stop that door dude from dieing
    Add more answer options

• I think i got it now
    Add more answer options

• WTF R U SUPPOSED TO DO
    Add more answer options

• Took me and my friend an hour.....
    Add more answer options

• Yes! I paid my friend a dollar to beat it for me. I feel so much better now.
    Add more answer options

• What are you suppose to do?.
    Add more answer options

• Great, just great. I am so screwed. I can't beat it and its eating at me like a bunch of maggots.
    Add more answer options

• I have better things to do with my time.
    Add more answer options

• nope. I dont get what is supposed to happen.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Superbxen dude i just read the name of my topic read this out loud I beat it can you[/quote]ROFL.
    Add more answer options

• How the HELL do you beat it? it is like so -blam!- to me now.
    Add more answer options

• dude i just read the name of my topic read this out loud I beat it can you
    Add more answer options

• i beat it after about 25 minutes. really hard.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.