JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/23/2005 4:00:18 AM

Banshee Barron

Yo Barron, since I know you live in Allen somewhere just wondering if you want to LAN on Halo 2, ask Zyos to come too.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yeah, Canada rules.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CANNON 117 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] M1t7rAnd7r I would've asked him via PM but he blocked me, =(, he also banned me from his chapter, for no reason at all.[/quote] Oh... With a history like yours, nobody would ever expect that. [/sarcasm] Barron, my advice to you is to sever all ties within the states, grow a beard and shave it off, then move to Canada. It's the only way. -Z[/quote] You forgot the new name! Barron Banshee, perfect.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] M1t7rAnd7r I would've asked him via PM but he blocked me, =(, he also banned me from his chapter, for no reason at all.[/quote] Oh... With a history like yours, nobody would ever expect that. [/sarcasm] Barron, my advice to you is to sever all ties within the states, grow a beard and shave it off, then move to Canada. It's the only way. -Z
    Add more answer options

• I leave for a couple of hours and look what happens...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Captain K Mart This crap again... This got old last summer.[/quote] I know what you did last summer.
    Add more answer options

• 55 to life eh Barron, that's pretty harsh. -T ;-)
    Add more answer options

• that should be clue #1 like Mr. Dimsdale in the library with a candle holder.
    Add more answer options

• Yea, that's the only thing I see, since you banned me from the forums for 55 years.
    Add more answer options

• Are you sure about that?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Banshee Barron I don't live in Allen, first of all.[/quote] Yea, on your chapter group its listed as an Allen zipcode.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SgtSTFU [color=pink]Not wise to give out someone's location.. even if they don't actually live there, because you never know when some psycho KILLER is watching![/color][/quote] ^_^ Wait I didnt do that.
    Add more answer options

• I don't live in Allen, first of all.
    Add more answer options

• Yea but me and Barron go way back, I mean cmon I love playing LAN.
    Add more answer options

• Can anyone say "Pm?" [i]*"PM!*[/i] Check out the montage in my sig.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] M1t7rAnd7r I would've asked him via PM but he blocked me, =(, he also banned me from his chapter, for no reason at all.[/quote] Maybe you should think about that for a moment, you might came accross the solution to your problem. -T ;-)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] M1t7rAnd7r I would've asked him via PM but he blocked me, =(, he also banned me from his chapter, for no reason at all.[/quote] [color=pink]So asking him to dinner sounds like a good idea..?[/color] [Edited on 3/22/2005 8:15:26 PM]
    Add more answer options

• yo banshee barron if you want me to stalk you just give me your real name and a pic, run forest run!
    Add more answer options

• I would've asked him via PM but he blocked me, =(, he also banned me from his chapter, for no reason at all.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SgtSTFU [color=pink]Not wise to give out someone's location.. even if they don't actually live there, because you never know when some psycho KILLER is watching![/color][/quote] mu ha ha
    Add more answer options

• What? I haven't posted here in months, and what I did was remotely entertaining, not the crap these forums are now.
    Add more answer options

• This crap again... This got old last summer.
    Add more answer options

• [color=pink]Not wise to give out someone's location.. even if they don't actually live there, because you never know when some psycho KILLER is watching![/color]
    Add more answer options

• Someone has a stalker!
    Add more answer options

• Yo Barron, since I know you live in Allen somewhere just wondering if you want to Come over and drink alittle, ask your girl to come too.
    Add more answer options

• Oh -blam!-.
    Add more answer options

• ^ One of the things to ask via PM
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.