JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/23/2005 2:29:44 AM

paintball

i wus wonderin if any wun in the forums play tourny paintball(not the -blam!- back yard paint ball)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• cocker
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Caddywampus what kinds of markers does everybody have?[/quote] how abouts.. you just post pics of your paintball gunz.. that would be more interesting!... puts face to name ya know... Speed of your gunn how fast it shoots..
    Add more answer options

• what kinds of markers does everybody have? [Edited on 3/23/2005 6:04:09 AM]
    Add more answer options

• -blam!- backyard balll? dude seriously, speedball is fun but but woodsball and scenario games are were paintball started.
    Add more answer options

• If there was a Halo paintball touornament in my area, I'd try my damnest to attend.
    Add more answer options

• i dont compete but i play with dynasty a lot allen lang is nutz
    Add more answer options

• THE DYE GUY does, hes on a pro team, Montreal Express i think
    Add more answer options

• yeah i do, i havent played a tourny for about a year but im gonna get back into it this spring once i buy a new shocker.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.