JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/19/2004 10:10:54 AM

mods

any of you there i'm really board watching mtv if you don't want to talk just lock this and i won't spam any more please don't ban me nobodies here to see me spam anyway
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• no u
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

4 Replies
    • There is a necromancer amongst us.
      Add more answer options

• bump
      Add more answer options

• i'm still watching mtv some guys called cambria and comhead, or something like that, are on right now they sould like they just sucked in alot of helium before they sang
      Add more answer options

• heelo mr watch somthing like discovery chsnnel to bore you to sleep sleep is good im going to do that right now
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.