JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/18/2004 10:25:26 PM

I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CAN NOT LIE

Do you?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• read this IP haha you said that you pee
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• yeah bud my ip is constanly changing and if you try that YOU WILL BE SORRY
    Add more answer options

• lol, what a stupid spamer! Is stupidity against the rules, cuz if it is, his banned.
    Add more answer options

• fu
    Add more answer options

• Maybe you shouldn't be so damned stupid. You need an IP banning.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] h8 the mods Do you?[/quote] ANSWER ME RETARDS
    Add more answer options

• everytime i come back it will get worse you never should have banned me in the first place
    Add more answer options

• way a ton
    Add more answer options

• How many times do you have to get banned before you understand to shut the hell up with your stupid spam?
    Add more answer options

• YOU KICK MY DOG
    Add more answer options

• I didnt come to america to be called wierd
    Add more answer options

• u r weird
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.