JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/18/2004 8:42:35 PM

Formal Apology

To the moderator who just locked whatever threads I have been talking on... I just realized I broke about thirty different rules on this forum, including the "no" politics and religion rule.. You have my sincerest apologies, CanadianKamikazi P.S And to whoever I was arguing with... [Edited on 6/18/2004 1:14:50 PM by Shishka]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Got it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] stangfb6117 I was simply explaining myself, not trying to start another "argument".[/quote] For future reference, if a thread gets locked, drop the conversation. Entirely. Every aspect of it.
    Add more answer options

• indeed. (and this time, I don't mean that sarcastically)
    Add more answer options

• I was simply explaining myself, not trying to start another "argument".
    Add more answer options

• Maybe you didn't get the hint when the last thread was locked.
    Add more answer options

• an astute observation, not racism.
    Add more answer options

• Excuse me? EDIT Here is my exact phrase from the other topic: I guess we are beginning to see the ugly face of Islam..... This is a very general statement, true. Not all muslims behave like this, true. But where are those muslims? There has been no speaking out against these horrendous acts. That is all I am saying. Immature? No. [Edited on 6/18/2004 1:03:13 PM]
    Add more answer options

• No, you just are acting immature, and are going to go the way of mithrandir1 if you don't stop it.
    Add more answer options

• It may have been me. I didn't say anything that was racist. I just made a general statement that was pieced together by the fact that I hear no muslims condeming these acts, and the only muslims I have ever known have been dicks to anyone not muslim. I am not at all sorry for what I said, and I am no racist.
    Add more answer options

• Damnit! I had my holy inquisiton thing going too! (jk)
    Add more answer options

• No, I didn't lock it. But it was definitely turning sour.
    Add more answer options

• Like I said, I don't knw who it was.
    Add more answer options

• Goweb, did you lock it? I was wondering if you were given mod abilities yet...
    Add more answer options

• Who said anything against muslims? I just said that specific people made bad choices. I know several muslims (great philisophical discussion go on there) and they are very decent people.
    Add more answer options

• No, that was just one racist's opinion. I don't remember who, though.
    Add more answer options

• The main reason it was locked was because it was turning into an anti-Muslim thread.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.