JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

12/19/2008 10:35:09 PM
urk
urk

Bungie Weekly Update: 12/19/08

Heading into the Holiday Season. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=16551] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Glad to see the spelling mistake has been fixed. Only kidding XD. Thanks for the awesome update even if it is like 3 weeks old.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET A HOLD OF SOME ONE REGARDING BEING BANNED FROM EARNING EXPERINCE POINTS FOR TWO WEEKS. MY ENTIRE SYSTEM IS NOW BANNED. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY. I JUST STARTED A NEW GAMER TAG AND WAS PLAYING LONE WOLVES AND BUNGIE SENT ME A BAN NOTICE OUT OF THE BLUE. LAST WEEK I WAS IN SOCIAL SLAYER WITH MY OTHER G-TAGS AND I GOT THE YOU ARE BANNED FOR TWO WEEKS THING. i THEN STARTED A NEW GUY NAMED Thehalo3glitch and WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME AND A BANNED NOTICE POPS UP AND SAYS 'YOUR XBOX CONSOLE IS BANNED FOR TWO WEEKS. NO EXPLAINATION. I WON MOST OF MY GAMES BUT I ASSUME MOST PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN PLAYING HALO 3 FOR A WHILE WOULD.......CAN YOU OR SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH SOMEONE AT BUNGIE TO GET ME UN-BANNED....... I WROTE SEVERAL EMAILS AND THEY NEVER RESPOND. I ALSO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH LAG ISSUES AND I AM NOT GETTING CREDIT FOR KILLS AND MY EXP WONT GO UP (BEFORE THE BAN)
    Add more answer options

• hey guys at bungie u r the best im bad boy manu with out halo my life is empty i luv all halos but u have to give me a yes /no /or maybe if u r making or going to make halo 4 please i luv halo and bungie thank u bungie guys
    Add more answer options

• Love the Art!!
    Add more answer options

• It's only 31,000 words.
    Add more answer options

• Am I out of my mind or was the update different in the afternoon today?
    Add more answer options

• i like it how in the holiday card theres the Ark in the backround and the little marathon symbol kinda hidden in the bottom middle part.
    Add more answer options

• i am with ubercorperal i to think it is citadel
    Add more answer options

• from christmas in germany merry christ dugun hing un fon shik curn but in all serious ness merry christmas
    Add more answer options

• Short and sweet. I Like the teaser. Hope the storms don't keep any of you away from your destinations. Have a great Holiday break Bungie!!
    Add more answer options

• thanks bungie! happy holidays!
    Add more answer options

• Happy holidays to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• if only it said merry christmas instead of happy holidays or somtn. they should put lingling on a christmas card or chucknorris.
    Add more answer options

• Orbital looks kick -blam-!
    Add more answer options

• every1 says its orbital, but i think its citadel
    Add more answer options

• haha. the power of employment eh... new map looks tasty bungie. good work. happy holidays 2 every1.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lukems first[/quote] You son of a... Anyway, love the screenshot of the new map whatever it may be. It looks like a UNSC Cold Storage, which is what I've been wanting for ages! Can't wait for the map pack! [Edited on 12.22.2008 9:12 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I wish we could get "diverted" to do something fun where I work.
    Add more answer options

• Man, you gotta relocate, sounds too cold there! I need some interesting christmas cards, darn. Well, happy holidays, we'll all look forward to hearing from you after a relaxing breWHAT IS THAT? IS THAT A NEW PIC ON YOUR WEBERNET????? Looks secret, it obviously hasn't been found by evil hands yet, looks pretty sick. Forgive my sudden outburst, I startled myself.
    Add more answer options

• Even though Snowpocalypse '08 has iced me in, your update has warmed my heart. Merry Christmas! ~ NsU
    Add more answer options

• Hey umm i need some members 4 ma group/clan da clan is named "MLO" plz join ill b on on x-mas wen i get ma 12 month ill message u. Also ma gamertag is BannedKevin123 message 4 details.
    Add more answer options

• awww plz dont come out in march come out now!!!!! GAAAEERRRaa* lt hindu has had a sad-face heart attack call waambulance!*
    Add more answer options

• Yeaaah i got all the acheivments in halo 3 (again lol) except for the ones that come out next year. P.S. why is the key thing from epitoph in avilanche.
    Add more answer options

• The new achievements do not affect armour.
    Add more answer options

• Looks traditonally sci-fi, classy.
    Add more answer options

• It looks A LOT like rat race
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.