JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/18/2004 6:15:09 AM

gba

as much as i hate the game boy(really want psp) could anyone give me some games i should pick up you see i'm going to the pepsi 400, a NASCAR race, on the fourth of july weekened and it's about a 45 min. drive from where i am. so i wanted you guys help past the time by sugesting GOOD games that i should possibly, mabey considering getting or games that come out before then. i have already played the fallowing games, -pokemon series -lord of the rings series -medriod games -mega man is extremly hard and hate it and -i think mario and zelda are stupid so basiclly no nintendo created character games so just stay on topic please and try not to argue
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Both Metroid games? Those were really great and probably the only good stuff that's ever come out of Nintendo.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i think i've had enough of side scrolling action
    Add more answer options

• Seriously, go with Doom if you can find it. Sometimes it gets frustrating, but still very fun.
    Add more answer options

• If you like action games, and don't mind a few RPG elements in it, how about Castlevania? I've got the first (for GBA) and I thought it was pretty good. I hear the third one was also very good.
    Add more answer options

• it's just really repetative and there's no challenge
    Add more answer options

• Holy you dont like Mario games they are the best man give em a try you would be surprised how fun they are man.
    Add more answer options

• like i said before i would prefer an action game i really don't want an rpg unless it's really good do you know if need for speed underground is good i thought the consol one was ok
    Add more answer options

• [*]Doom [*]Doom2 Great games. Unfortunately stuff from the PC versions were taken out. Still worth getting if you can find them, I got Doom [i]used[/i] for $35.
    Add more answer options

• It's an RPG. It's turnbased if I remember correctly [Edited on 6/18/2004 1:55:54 PM]
    Add more answer options

• what kind of game is it what's the game play like fast, turn-based, action, ect. [Edited on 6/18/2004 1:55:20 PM]
    Add more answer options

• I really like Golden Sun.
    Add more answer options

• guys try to read my first post and don't just write stuff stay on topic
    Add more answer options

• i already said i don't like gba racers
    Add more answer options

• let me help : don't post bump. And how about top gear rally?
    Add more answer options

• please help trying keep this up top
    Add more answer options

• that's nice but could you possibly stay on topic
    Add more answer options

• i wanna be a space pirate when i grow up!
    Add more answer options

• my sis has pirates i hated the movie i might get spliter cell love mp on the second one
    Add more answer options

• umm, pirates of the carribean- action o ya splinter cell for gba [Edited on 6/18/2004 1:57:32 AM]
    Add more answer options

• i'm not big on racing games on gba
    Add more answer options

• rally sport challenge got good reviues. good game
    Add more answer options

• how about an action game
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] flamechu well it is if your sitting there doing nothing it is then we always tail gate and thats a couple of hours[/quote] In that case: Advance Wars: Black Hole Rising - turn-based strategy Fire Emblem - also turn-based strategy Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - Tactical RPG
    Add more answer options

• well it is if your sitting there doing nothing it is then we always tail gate and thats a couple of hours
    Add more answer options

• LOL, I'm sorry, but a 45 min. drive is nothing.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.