JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/18/2004 3:34:34 AM

Who here has been to Stick death before

well in the name of the bloodey and the Good guy blue stick people they kick green people like any bad organization and can whip them like crud in a puddle [Edited on 6/19/2004 11:57:11 AM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• well I know one thing that I know . . . Green suck
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Stick used to be cool but now its just repetitive. And the guy who makes it is really imature. Just read his replies to mail on the site.
    Add more answer options

• Stick death is great -blam!-.
    Add more answer options

• who knows nobody can see what will hapen in the futere and who ya mean the green or the blue [Edited on 6/19/2004 2:03:14 AM]
    Add more answer options

• But then how will it die?
    Add more answer options

• well it's living on
    Add more answer options

• I dont like them, all they do is find more ways to die...its horrible.
    Add more answer options

• That website was the -blam!- back in the day. I thought it went down though.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.