JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/13/2005 11:52:30 PM

Wang?

Some kid told me to suck a wang but I dont know what the hell a "wang" is and if it what I think it is just lock the post but dont give me a blacklist bc I think I already know what it is
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• LOL..WANG BACKWARDS IS GNAW......i say gnaw all the time.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I dont think you want to know....
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wang&r=f]Wang[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Wang. n. Name of any foriegn student/diplomat entering your permitted airspace.
    Add more answer options

• IBTL, its a pen1s.
    Add more answer options

• ... *gives you the finger* -------------->SPAM<------------------- *proceeds to give you both fingers at once*
    Add more answer options

• wiener it means wiener how the hell do you spell wiener?
    Add more answer options

• It doesn't seem to exist in the dictionary, but it has a bad meaning. Don't use it.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.