JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/13/2005 9:54:08 PM

MY QUOTE

who understands my quote. its from yhe numa numa dance. if u have not seen it ur -blam!-.hahahahahhahaha. go to newgrounds.com and on the search engine type NUMA NUMA. it is funny. watch the original first [Edited on 3/13/2005 1:56:56 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The video is also in my sig too!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I bet none of you know the band and orignal band video of the [url=http://mapage.noos.fr/martialro/ozone/video.html]song.[/url] (wait for it to download)
    Add more answer options

• eggs eggs eggs eggs geggesegsgegsgegsg eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs MMMMMMMMMM BACON!!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SteelBulletproof Yea my friend has a cd of like 10 different versions of that song including the english one...[/quote] ...It was you whos gone and got me addicted to that damn european techno-pop. Curses on whoever invented that...that... Musical crack!
    Add more answer options

• Yea my friend has a cd of like 10 different versions of that song including the english one...
    Add more answer options

• I've heard the english version of that song, so I actually know what it means.... Something along the lines of Hello, salute, it's me.... Your duke... Thats the words in the english version at any rate.
    Add more answer options

• at least u saw it
    Add more answer options

• why don't you give us a link and not seeing some fat guy dance probobly makes us more hetaro-blam!- the homo-blam!-
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.