JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/13/2005 8:24:00 PM

GreenChief and Prodigy. The Stuff Dreams are Made of!

I got two tickets for Prodigy. Cheap, too. About 1,000 rubles. Or $30.00. April 3rd, Anna and I going to one of the best concerts, ever. Prodigy is kick-ass. I think this is one thing we can ALL agree on. I don't know anyone who doesn't like them. If you live in Europe and <3 Prodigy, here's the [url=http://www.celebrityaccess.com/members/tourdates/tdsearch.php?art istId=2868&repost=yes]tour list.[/url] [Edited on 3/13/2005 12:36:13 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I met Keith from the Prodigy backstage after he did a gig in my union. He's a nice bloke. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BlackEye319 It really is such a shame I don't care.[/quote] Then why did you post telling us that you didn't care? Here's a tip - IGNORE threads that you don't care about. Not every poster is talking to you specifically.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GreenChief Yeah. All the old school Flood users are gone. And they've been replaced by new jackasses. GreenChief does not approve![/quote] Im still here holding down the fort green. Im too young to die.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MCs Brother Nice to have ya back, Chief.[/quote] Nice to have you back too. I haven't seen you in awhile MCs Brother.[/quote] I'm still around. I haven't posted in a week because of vacation.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] un gato Neither does Un Gato! Wait, I'm one of those jackasses, aren't I?[/quote] Well I wouldn't think that you are,you don't really don't do anything stupid.
    Add more answer options

• Neither does Un Gato! Wait, I'm one of those jackasses, aren't I?
    Add more answer options

• Yeah. All the old school Flood users are gone. And they've been replaced by new jackasses. GreenChief does not approve!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MCs Brother Nice to have ya back, Chief.[/quote] Nice to have you back too. I haven't seen you in awhile MCs Brother.
    Add more answer options

• Boo-urns. I'll be sure to have extra fun just for you! :P
    Add more answer options

• I've seen the prodigy and they were awsome! Missed them this time around though...:( Anyway, have fun
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Griffin Spades [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GreenChief Hey! I told you, if you don't like/care about my threads, then don't read them. Simple.[/quote] But GreenChief were would the forums be if people didn't flame each other for no reason andrespected points of view *imagines world of peace* come on now we wouldn't want that.[/quote] If people didn't flame each other every other post then it would probably be The Flood pre-11/09/04.
    Add more answer options

• Nice to have ya back, Chief.
    Add more answer options

• Flaming me isn't a problem, as long as it's relevant. This guy is just a GreenChief hater. Due to the cartoon thing I posted yesterday. Which everyone else thought was funny. Now this guy has it out for me.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GreenChief Hey! I told you, if you don't like/care about my threads, then don't read them. Simple.[/quote] But GreenChief were would the forums be if people didn't flame each other for no reason andrespected points of view *imagines world of peace* come on now we wouldn't want that.
    Add more answer options

• Hey! I told you, if you don't like/care about my threads, then don't read them. Simple.
    Add more answer options

• It really is such a shame I don't care.
    Add more answer options

• I like Firestarter.
    Add more answer options

• Prodigy.. Arent they techno or something? I remember one song with the british guy singing "I'm the instigator, blah blah firestarter"
    Add more answer options

• You know it!
    Add more answer options

• You lucky bastard.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.