JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

12/3/2008 9:57:10 PM
urk
urk

Winter Pentathlon Preview: A Brief History

Think less Ancient Greek and more Animal Party. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=16356] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• hey urk, u pumped for the pentathalon? it sounds like mad fun! 2 things. 1. could you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee put videos up for the event, even just little snippets of it 2. will frankie be joining you guys? for tradition? have fun! and pwn some noobs!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You guys are so lucky :) Hope you make some videos of the event
    Add more answer options

• Celebrate good times come on!
    Add more answer options

• uhhh didnt you guys call last years winter pentathlon "winter pentathlon '08" because it was in jan? that is gonna cause some serious nominclature confusion.
    Add more answer options

• Cool!!
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] d1rtysen0r Hey Urk, my mom says hi.[/quote] Tell her I said hello.
    Add more answer options

• Hey Urk, my mom says hi.
    Add more answer options

• You guys play Age Of Empires? Better be AOE 2 tho! love that game...
    Add more answer options

• sweet & cool.
    Add more answer options

• Whats the Events Lineup?
    Add more answer options

• Very nice. Keep up the good work urk.
    Add more answer options

• oooooh I want to work at bungie soooooooooo bad
    Add more answer options

• Doooootttaaaa
    Add more answer options

• Nice to know about more hijinks that ensue over at Bungie. Though, I never hope to hear the words "Grab" "Marty", and "spandex" in a sentence, or paragraph again.
    Add more answer options

Okay. Thanks for this.
    Add more answer options

• I can't wait for the results. I hope there are going to be some pics. Videos would be sweet too.
    Add more answer options

• Nice
    Add more answer options

• i wouldnt mind seein how they do the guitar hero events. i wonder how good they are
    Add more answer options

• Videotape it. :D
    Add more answer options

• Nice!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Laeth08 are there any rock band or guitar hero type events?[/quote] Oh yes... There are many of those... [Edited on 12.03.2008 4:56 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Nice. I wish I was part of Bungie just for the pentathalon. Edit: Spelling Error. [Edited on 12.03.2008 4:46 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• are there any rock band or guitar hero type events? [Edited on 12.03.2008 4:22 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• You guys and gals ever think of playing beer pong? I just saw someone already posted about this above me...sorry. But I would be the guy pouring hard alcohol in the cups when no ones looking. [Edited on 12.03.2008 4:23 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Is there any chance the really random cam could be moved to face the main stage for the Pentathlon? That would be incredible!
    Add more answer options

• we should have a DXP pentathalon weekend! play the games types and levels that bungie does!! I wonder who will take the cup this year [Edited on 12.03.2008 3:51 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.