JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

12/2/2008 11:21:33 PM
lukems

Winter Pentathlon Preview: The Road Crew

Sans sleeveless jean jackets and sweet sultry mullets. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=16336] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Does anyone have recon
    Add more answer options

• true man. i wish i were there eating pizza and playing games... -_-
    Add more answer options

• Why talk about food now im hungry.
    Add more answer options

Great. Now I'm hungry. The Pentathlon sounds a ridiculous amount of fun.
    Add more answer options

• Its Brown M&Ms; if your referring to the time Ozzy said he wouldn't go on stage until they filled a pitcher with brown M&Ms(also the same tour he sniffed a line of ants off of Tommy Lee's urine in a bet).
    Add more answer options

• Nice...like Rice!
    Add more answer options

• Heh, I laughed at the IT Ninja+iPhone poofing in and out. It's like a less annoying, and actually useful version of Clippy. I can't wait for a write-up on the Pentathlon, wouldn't mind webcams being put in the ceiling again, and even a Vidoc about it.
    Add more answer options

• fun [Edited on 12.03.2008 11:55 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• The food sounds great! I wish i could go... I like the cool picture they used for thi updated. It looks pretty sick.
    Add more answer options

• [quote] -Mixed drinks made from Rum, Kahlua, Vodka, and whatever else we feel like getting [/quote] Don't forget the milk for the White Russians. Yum!
    Add more answer options

• One of these years I'm going to organize to have something (most likely food) shipped over to you guys to eat during the pentathlon as a thank you.
    Add more answer options

• Haha, this is one of the many reasons I love the guys over at Bungie. They're funny, they're good at what they do, and they're human, unlike alot of other big companies.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Googanator Who gives a -blam!-? Put out content worth playing the game again.Instead of stroking your ego.[/quote]Haha. "Make us a game you idiots!" "The game sucks, make it better, idiots!" "It didn't become better, make it better again, idiots!"
    Add more answer options

• Sounds like a blast - they canceled our Christmas party :-( We're making money and they still feel the need to cut things... WTF?
    Add more answer options

• Every time I read something like this about Bungie, it makes me remember just how un-fun it is where I work. Me jealous.
    Add more answer options

• Wait, so is liking beer a requirement for working at Bungie studios? Or for working there longer than a year, as those who don't will be found killed by dehydration after the Pentathlon?
    Add more answer options

• I'm pretty sure you will anyways but if you don't put pics up on this later then I'll send my elite team of hyper-ninjas to take you all out!
    Add more answer options

• Cant wait.
    Add more answer options

• Wow, you guys ar lucky...If only i got fed delicious food like that...
    Add more answer options

• Things like this make me want to get a job at a game studio like Bungie. That is, of course, after I fulfill my commitment to the USAF for my ROTC studies that I am taking right now.
    Add more answer options

• Beer is served at lunch?! aww you guys aren't any fun. Keg's and Egg's ftw.
    Add more answer options

• and to join in im gunna have a feast the day of the pentathalon! cause i live in aus. im gunna have a fiew mates ova and have a 48 hr game-a-thon. hope my 360 dosnt ova heat....
    Add more answer options

• man it sounds like mad fun!!! luke you MUST put some videos up, i realy want too see all the hype, and the parting, will gh world tour be up and running, and having battle of the bands? cheers bungie! have fun guys, and party like a ROCKSTARR!
    Add more answer options

• Damn I can't wait =)
    Add more answer options

• ARRRGH!!! just hire me already!!!! im using too many exclamation points!!!!!11!!1!1!4
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.